Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You crazy man? Watching Spain is like sipping a fine red and watching the waves roll in. The midfield, passing and movement is perfect, fluid as a warm knife through organic butter, but a blunt knife as only Villa seems to have brought his sharpness to Africa.

You crazy man? Watching Spain is like sipping a fine red and watching the waves roll in. The midfield, passing and movement is perfect, fluid as a warm knife through organic butter, but a blunt knife as only Villa seems to have brought his sharpness to Africa.

Gayest football post ever.

:lol:

Irony explosion. ;)

To be fair he probably didn't even watch the match.  Just any excuse to post an opinion different to the norm.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,43811.0.html

Ha ha...Look at the names on that poll. Happy days. :smitten:

Spain can be a bit dull when they just pass the ball in midfield at a slow pace. Tbf, those ridiculous Chinese horns at the stadium play a part too. Watching them stroke the ball back and forth around the centre circle while hearing that constant loud droning monotone sound is like some hypnosis trick. I was fading in and out of reality at times.

Depressing more like.

I was wondering why you included Oscar Cardozo, then I realised it was probably Neri Cardozo, who I remember when he was supposed to be the next big thing... haven't heard of him in ages. Guess he can join the long list of Argentine playmakers who didn't live up to the hype.

You lot need to take a step back. Messi, I don't think I've missed a Spain game in quite some time, now. Different passing games for different folks. Some prefer the Arsenal way, some hate it, other prefer direct. The English, punt and chase. All still fall under the umbrella of creativity.

Being criticised for actually having an opinion :rolleyes:, never expected on this forum.

You lot need to take a step back. Messi, I don't think I've missed a Spain game in quite some time, now. Different passing games for different folks. Some prefer the Arsenal way, some hate it, other prefer direct. The English, punt and chase. All still fall under the umbrella of creativity.

Messi was referring to Parky, who is the only person that has disagreed with you.

Depressing more like.

I was wondering why you included Oscar Cardozo, then I realised it was probably Neri Cardozo, who I remember when he was supposed to be the next big thing... haven't heard of him in ages. Guess he can join the long list of Argentine playmakers who didn't live up to the hype.

Have any of them delivered? Nasri didn't make the french side and VDV has faded a bit. Diego is still rated pretty high?