Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just edited my post to explain myself better :).

I was busy defending them at a party yesterday as 2 England fans kept going on about how 'easy' winning the cup would've been as they'd have faced Ghana. How do you just expect to beat them so easily?

The English and Americans seem to look down on Ghana and their achievements. Give credit where it's bloody due.

Edit: I'm talking about those fans who're all "we could've beaten them easy if we'd gotten there." Yeah well, you didn't. Just like how we didn't beat Partizan Belgrade.

Way to tar everyone with the same brush. :thup:

The English and Americans seem to look down on Ghana and their achievements. Give credit where it's bloody due.

Edit: I'm talking about those fans who're all "we could've beaten them easy if we'd gotten there." Yeah well, you didn't. Just like how we didn't beat Partizan Belgrade.

You weren't at the party.

Guest Geordiesned

OFFSIDE WAS GIVEN YOU FUCKING BLIND CUNTS! STOP FUCKING BABBLING ON ABOUT THE BALL RUNNING AWAY FROM HIM!

anybody else notice that the flag was actually put up on that ball to Forlan? seems ITV have not.

OFFSIDE WAS GIVEN YOU f***ing BLIND c***s! STOP f***ing BABBLING ON ABOUT THE BALL RUNNING AWAY FROM HIM!

take that as a yes then  :lol: this itv coverage almost appears to be trying to look bad

Two England fans = everyone in two entire countries. :lol:

Two England fans = two countries. :lol:

Relaaaaax, Dave. Stop nitpicking. I'll edit that statement once again: "SOME OF the English and American fans..."

Better? God, now you know how Internet misunderstandings begin; lazy posters vs. pedants.

The lesson? My actual point has been lost!

The party was kinda boring, tbh.

SOME people, a certain small percentage of the overall viewers of this World Cup, seem to blame the ball for a lot of the goals scored thus far. Today's fall into that category, or just poor positioning sense from both keepers?

Guest icemanblue

SOME people, a certain small percentage of the overall viewers of this World Cup, seem to blame the ball for a lot of the goals scored thus far. Today's fall into that category, or just poor positioning sense from both keepers?

Neither. It's all down to those fucking vuvuzelas!

the ball was definitely involved in both Goals.

a concept FIFA are still deciding on btw.

Relaaaaax, Dave. Stop nitpicking. I'll edit that statement once again: "SOME OF the English and American fans..."

Better? God, now you know how Internet misunderstandings begin; lazy posters vs. pedants.

:laugh:

Sorry man, I just think any numpty saying a game should be 'easy' simply shouldn't be taken seriously, never mind engaged.

Especially England fans.

Another one for the ITV cliches.

Makelele invented the holding midfield role by himself.

Well to be fair they don't know club football exists outside the Premier League, so they can't mention the likes of Fernando Redondo.  The epitomy of a truly class DM.. even though he played for the fascists.

could it be the altitude more than the ball ?

could it be the altitude more than the ball ?

Not all the stadia are at significant altitude though. It's interesting that there's been far less moaning since the latter stages of the groups.

http://wackyiraqi.com/wtf/saddam_southpark.jpg