Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Also, I think the rule is fine. The way it played out at this ending seemed imperfect but we would open a big can of worms if we awarded automatic goals. Can be clear in this case, but it's not always going to be so clear that it was going in.

I can see the point but I guess a goal should only be given if it is clear scenario which the ref/linesman can decide on. When less clear, a penalty and red card should be sufficient.

Also not sure if a goal and a red card is fair, I mean if you give the goal, should you still punish the player? In this game the red card was of no consequence because it came at the last moment, but if it happened early on...then that combination of a goal + red card would seem to punish the offending team twice? I realize

I just contradicted my earlier post where I asked for more serious punishment, I blame the inconsistency on my hatred for the cunt Suarez   :lol:

Can't wait for tomorrow. f***ing World Cup man, I wish it would never end.

Can't wait for it to end and the real stuff to start tbh.

Watching my club > world cup.

Definitely but next season is nothing to look forward to for us IMO. Going to be a long hard unpretty slog at best and I don't want to think about the at worst.

Awarding automatic goals for handballs on the line would be the beginning of the end for football.

Very insightful, thanks for outlining a reason for your opinion.

Good one  :lol:

Every single black person on facebook/twitter is claiming to be Ghanaian   :facepalm:

What are you talking about you weird child. They're probably Africans. Africans are unified. Stop being a little knob.

Duno if you're joking but Babatunde hates Ghana and is probably running around bollock naked dancing with a sloth after what Suarez done.

Suarez is a legend for sacrificing himself like that -  he had to do it. That was a brilliant game by the way, feel bad for Ghana and especially Gyan. His penalty in the shootout was perfect. Desailly =  :smitten:

Shame we've a semi-final between Holland and Uruguay. Also a shame theres not ghana be an african team left in  :coolsmiley:

Likewise getting sick of all the bullshit. Let's get this thing done with so we know who wins a move to the next thing.

Every single black person on facebook/twitter is claiming to be Ghanaian   :facepalm:

What are you talking about you weird child. They're probably Africans. Africans are unified. Stop being a little knob.

Be quiet, go cry yourself to sleep because 'your' country is out, fucking moron.

Luis Suarez is a despicable cheating c***.

On par with Maradona and Thierry Henry that is.

I wouldn't go that far. He was caught, sent off and the rest was up to Gyan...

Ultimate sacrifice that paid off.

:nods: Can't really have a problem with it. He'd be a cheating c*** if the ref never saw it.

Man, looking at the Ghana fans. That "...It's over?" feeling you get when your team goes out. Christ it's the worst.

When Ronaldo stepped up in 2006.  That "this isn't happening" feeling.  God it's horrible.  Give me 1-4 hammering any day.

That exact thought went through my head about 30 seconds after the final whistle last weekend -- possibly because, though feeble as fuck, it was the only consolation I could think of.

Guest kingdawson

Be quiet, go cry yourself to sleep because 'your' country is out, f***ing moron.

You probably just realised Africa existed through this World cup you ignorant cross dresser. Now go post how you drove past black boys when you was in Peckham and all the other ignorant bollocks you spout.

I want a Uruguay shirt

so do i. Forlan on the back n all. :smitten:

Dezzie you f***ing love South America.

Apart from Brazil i do.

I told you they were the worst Brazil W/C squad ever.

Got nowt to do with that, just don't particularly like Brazilians as a whole nevermind their team. Wasn't a bad squad but IMO stubborn management and indiscipline that saw the end of them.

No,I prefer a nice bush too.

Kudos to Suarez for the handball,had Rooney had done the same,he'd have been a hero.

Good luck to Uruguay.

Be quiet, go cry yourself to sleep because 'your' country is out, f***ing moron.

You probably just realised Africa existed through this World cup you ignorant cross dresser. Now go post how you drove past black boys when you was in Peckham and all the other ignorant bollocks you spout.

:colo:

Easeh.

HOLY SHIT. WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED.

My local tennis club were doing £1.20 bottles and the next thing I know there was a handball and shit and now I'm drinking tequila with some bitch.

Tennis club to watch football? Fuck off.

HOLY s***. WHAT THE f*** JUST HAPPENED.

My local tennis club were doing £1.20 bottles and the next thing I know there was a handball and s*** and now I'm drinking tequila with some bitch.

Tennis club to watch football? f*** off.

£1.20... £1.20...