Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Holland v Germany final would be tasty. Those two nations do not get on at all. :)

Precisely. It's exactly what I'm hoping for.

Germans would have to show emotion for it to kick off.

Guest Roger Kint

Van Bommel is obviously in the refs fantasy team and he doesn't want -1 for a yellow card

Almost thought he was telling the ref 'diplomatic immunity' when he finally got booked, must have racked up about 20 fouls in his last two games and gets booked at the end for that.....

Andy Murray on Cordens show. Very apt guest, knows all about semi finals.

He had to stand there with a tennis racket/racquet/whatever with him. Why? Incase we didn't know what he did for a living?

Thought Sneijder was brilliant tonight. Radiated confidence in everything he did.

As an aside, I was struck how both sides closed their opponents down far better than England did. That used to be a strength of ours, but now we seem to be lagging behind, not just them, but lots of other teams. Tiredness perhaps?

You expect the Dutch to be our equals or better at that side of the game, but it's a worry when a South American side looks superior.

Netherlands-Spain has the potential to be ridiculously boring.

Couldn't have agreed more. There is only one deserving team to play in a final this far and its Germany.

Honestly, I've never liked Germany, but after this World Cup and watching Scweinsteiger play this well, im in love.

mrmojorisin, it's a terrible style of play. Dirty and far too reliant on the individual talents of Rob Schneider. I miss the old Dutch teams from the 90s in comparison who at least played attractive, flowing football.

Right now Germany's playing the most attractive and incisive footie, and look odds-on to win it.

Come on, Espana!

mrmojorisin, it's a terrible style of play. Dirty and far too reliant on the individual talents of Rob Schneider. I miss the old Dutch teams from the 90s in comparison who at least played attractive, flowing football.

Right now Germany's playing the most attractive and incisive footie, and look odds-on to win it.

Come on, Espana!

this is not jingoistic but you're clearly not English right?

the dutch remind me of england/english style football a bit, not all that good at general play or keeping the ball and have to rely on a couple of players coming up with end product. saying that, robben is better than any english player and we haven't produced a sneijder type player in decades. funny because they used to play marvellous flowing football but often lacked that killer instinct.

Yeah they're super aggressive this time around, and don't care about what approach they take as long as it guarantees them a win. And they've been doing that quite well. Shocked the hell outta Brazil for sure.