Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Major fate-tempting, Spain having those shirts made, like.

I imagine Holland did too....maybe.

all in all Webb had a very good game, it's a shame that his one possible mistake is going to be scrutinised.

I know how the feel re: a poor Webb decision. It hurts.

he's still a very good referee.

Not in my opinion.

He got to referee the biggest game on the entire planet in the last four years, you must be wrong a little bit.

I could list a whole host of errors he has made but i won't. Its my opinion and i stick with it. Was poor in the Prem last season, yes he was good up until tonight in the WC i'll admit.

all in all Webb had a very good game, it's a shame that his one possible mistake is going to be scrutinised.

Not in my opinion.

He got to referee the biggest game on the entire planet in the last four years, you must be wrong a little bit.

I could list a whole host of errors he has made but i won't. Its my opinion and i stick with it. Was poor in the Prem last season, yes he was good up until tonight in the WC i'll admit.

Howay man. It was never going to be easy, he handled tonight as best he could. The only real mistake I saw was the Elia freekick, and I'll give him that as he's only human.

you obviously haven't seen much of him then.

Not in my opinion.

you obviously haven't seen much of him then.

Beg to differ, i'll have seen him everytime he has reffed at SJP for one nevermind the hundreds of tv games i watch.

Not in my opinion.

Howay man. It was never going to be easy, he handled tonight as best he could. The only real mistake I saw was the Elia freekick, and I'll give him that as he's only human.

Controlled the game and managed the players really well.

Guest kingdawson

Oh here's my thought on Sneider's performance...

The most disgraceful performance i've seen from a footballer. Did anyone notice a drastic difference between this idiots performance tonight and Diego Forlan's yesterday?

Whilst Forlan was passing the ball at every opportunity and doing everything for the team, Sneijider only gave a damn about his own performance and winning the golden boot. 2 Half way line shots, 40 yard free kick shots, everything he did was to get the golden boot. He didn't want to pass at all. His performance has really really angered me.

Not in my opinion.

What do you want me say? I've said he was good until tonight, I just don't rate him that much is all. Neither would anyone else if he was foreign.

Oh here's my thought on Sneider's performance...

The most disgraceful performance i've seen from a footballer. Did anyone notice a drastic difference between this idiots performance tonight and Diego Forlan's yesterday?

Whilst Forlan was passing the ball at every opportunity and doing everything for the team, Sneijider only gave a damn about his own performance and winning the golden boot. 2 Half way line shots, 40 yard free kick shots, everything he did was to get the golden boot. He didn't want to pass at all. His performance has really really angered me.

Cool your jets man.