Report: Alan Smith to leave NUFC in January?

Thespence

I think its time Ashley either paid up his contract or just sent the useless cunt out on loan.

He has absolutely nothing in the locker to bring anything positive to the team. Ashley fucked up sanctioning this deal - he should do the decent thing. If Smith was a dog he'd be getting the needle.

Guest neesy111

I think its time Ashley either paid up his contract or just sent the useless cunt out on loan.

He has absolutely nothing in the locker to bring anything positive to the team. Ashley fucked up sanctioning this deal - he should do the decent thing. If Smith was a dog he'd be getting the needle.

Most decent post you've made on here :lol:

I think its time Ashley either paid up his contract or just sent the useless c*** out on loan.

He has absolutely nothing in the locker to bring anything positive to the team. Ashley f***ed up sanctioning this deal - he should do the decent thing. If Smith was a dog he'd be getting the needle.

This post, so much win

Thing is we're not good enough to simply keep partnerships together and stick with it, look at Sunderland up here. Think you should pick your best eleven available to you to get a result for a particular game. People were slating others for suggesting we'd be better with Colo in midfield than Smith. Now it might have turned out that he might have still had a shocker, but fucking hell it'd have been better than Smith or Guthrie there.

There was not a single moment in the match when I registered that Smith was involved. A disgusting effort.

Not even during his CRUNCHING tackles that show how much heart and passion he has? STEEL in the midfield?

• 1 month later...

What is this speculation based on?  Every player is potentially in the starting XI.

Comments from Pardew about Nolan playing off Carroll. I would hope if that is the case then Barton moves central and Routledge comes in.