Should England fail to qualify from the group?

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wouldn't mind him staying on till the Euro's.  We had zero problem qualifying, so it isn't like that would be an issue or worry, and another two years under Capello would allow the team to properly gel to his style.  Also would be able to send messages to the bigger players by dropping them over the course of two years as opposed to having to gamble at the final hurdle of a major championships.

Harry Redknapp is the one guy that I feel would definitely get England not just getting results but playing the right way too. The FA will never hire him though, because of his tax problems etc and I just think they worry too much about image and someone who looks the part and speaks properly etc. There's certainly some sort of class issue going on.

Hodgson would be good too, but Harry would be better imo. No one would be able to relate to these set of players better than Harry Redknapp I feel.

Being a massive cunt as well, you mean?  O0

Hodgson would be good too, but Harry would be better imo. No one would be able to relate to these set of players better than Harry Redknapp I feel.

Hodgson is already proven as an International manager.

Redknapp's the man imo, but he's such a rotten individual i'm not sure if i'd be able to stomach it.

Can't believe we're actually discussing this btw. This was the first time i've ever had confidence in an England manager (Hoddle was the first for me) - mental how it's all going tits up.

Resign, hopefully. Hodgson next, please.

Redknapp for me.

Not sure I could hack that.

Probably it'll be Jürgen Klinsmann in the end.  :lol:

I think England would need Mourinho to win the World Cup. Well, or Hughton.

Redknapp's the man imo, but he's such a rotten individual i'm not sure if i'd be able to stomach it.

Can't believe we're actually discussing this btw. This was the first time i've ever had confidence in an England manager (Hoddle was the first for me) - mental how it's all going tits up.

Only if we go out on Wednesday though, that's the key. He can still turn it around.

Guest neesy111

he has said he would resign if england don't deliver what he expects! again we are going back to should an englishman manage the international team, to now it's YES YES YES, only being english you can show your passion 100%

Hodgon will be appointed, there will be a brief rise in fortunes before the players go back to being over paid, over hyped buffoons. Back to square one.

1. It is the players.

2. The way they grow up in English football.

3. Too much football of the wrong kind.

Get to WC, culture shock.