Hughton confirms interest in Jlloyd Samuel

gdm

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly couldn't give a f***. We're nothing but a few committed lambs ready for the slaughter, and fans that will have to put up with this s*** for the foreseeable future.

We have money to spend.

I have an ITK at the club, and scouting is still going on for players to bring in from the top two tiers.

I got the impression from her that the situation has changed somewhat from a month or two ago, and there is now limited cash to spend.

Guest BooBoo

Back up my arse. If he's brought in for a fee it will almost certainly mean that we'll be letting a defender go, likely S Taylor or Enrique, go for more money.

We have money to spend.

I have an ITK at the club, and scouting is still going on for players to bring in from the top two tiers.

I got the impression from her that the situation has changed somewhat from a month or two ago, and there is now limited cash to spend.

If we do have cash to spend then there's no point in wasting it on shite like JLS, we'd be just as well off with having nothing to spend.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

During his appearance on MTV's Footballers Cribs, Samuel revealed he calls himself 'Sweetboy' and calls his wife Emma Pritchard 'Sweetgirl'. - wiki.

:mackems:

Please England. Stay in the World Cup as long as possible to help take my mind of the terrifying season that is about to be upon us :(

Aye, we were saying this at work today. At least the World Cup is taking our minds off what is sure to be a dreadful season for us.

You can just see the headlines on .cock, "JLS jets in to Toon". He might even get a bigger welcoming commitee than Owen. There'll be several thousand disappointed schoolgirls when they realise it's the wrong fucking  JLS like. Llambias and Ashley are that thich they probably think they can make his transfer fee back with "JLS" emblazoned toon tops, the fucking clowns.

We might be better off seeing what offers there are on JML. They've got some Toastabags that'll probably do a better a job