World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

Beetroot Face Carragher shouldn't be anywhere near the XI. Upson did well enough and will be high on confidence after the match saving tackle late on.

It's tough choosing between Upson and Carragher. Upson was very nervous in the beginning and looked even slower than Carragher. I reckon many are plumping for Upson after that last ditch tackle (I was so nervous I actually missed it or can't remember). I'd say Carragher just about pips it for me, not that I'm 100% sure.

Carragher played only 45 minutes and should have been sent off against the USA.  He then managed to get himself suspended against the mighty Algeria. He's an absolute fucking liability and should be nowhere near an international setup.

Easily the worst defender we've capped in recent years, except for perhaps Zat Knight.

I don't think this is the weakest Germany for a long time, to me they seem stronger than the last World Cup.

:lol:

Based on a game against 10 drunks, one of them Craig Moore?

You must have seen none of the last WC.

You need help, my friend. Your hatred of Australia is pathological. It's always drunks this and convicts that. I mean, I know you're a pathetic little wind up merchant, but get a grip.

It's patently obvious you got your impression of the Germany-Australia match from a tabloid paper rather than by watching the match - or else you'd realise we lost because a Dutch cunt ran up the white flag before the match started and our best player was so frustrated he got sent off.

It's hard to support Germany, but it's shite like yours and every other condescending, arrogant English wanker that makes it easier...

Individual talent that if it clicks in a game will rape someone. The fact that Cacau isn't first choice and he's quality. Two strikers with a goal scoring record (at international level) that cannot be argued with!

At the end of the day i hope you're right and we go on to beat them. I have my doubts though.

I don't think this is the weakest Germany for a long time, to me they seem stronger than the last World Cup.

:lol:

Based on a game against 10 drunks, one of them Craig Moore?

You must have seen none of the last WC.

You need help, my friend. Your hatred of Australia is pathological. It's always drunks this and convicts that. I mean, I know you're a pathetic little wind up merchant, but get a grip.

It's patently obvious you got your impression of the Germany-Australia match from a tabloid paper rather than by watching the match - or else you'd realise we lost because a Dutch c*** ran up the white flag before the match started and our best player was so frustrated he got sent off.

It's hard to support Germany, but it's s**** like yours and every other condescending, arrogant English w***** that makes it easier...

Where did I say otherwise? That kinda plays to my overall point anyway.

Can't wait for this game after having to miss most of this past one at work. Wish it wasn't on at 10am over here, though.

I think this game is hard to call. If England play the way they've been playing, Germany will win. But England are capable of playing so much better and, who knows, maybe they'll hit their stride when it counts.

Where did I say otherwise? That kinda plays to my overall point anyway.

It's implicit in your contemptuous patter - that the only reason the Germans look good is because they were playing drunken convicts. When in fact they were set up to lose by a Dutch coach terrified of them.

Honestly, if Capello sent England out with Carrick at left wing, Lampard up front by himself, Stephen Warnock in the hole and called up Stuart Pearce to play at centre half, would you blame the coach or the players? Because that's the direct equivalent of what Verbeek did - and for mine that absolves the players to a very large extent.

Guest neesy111

how do ppl expect us to score 2 or 3 goals, when we've scored 2 in 3 games against the USA, Algeria and Fucking Slovenia!

rooney doesn't deserve to be playing for me, 7 world cup = no goals

As long as it doesn't go to penalties England will win.

Germany had one good game - Australia. So had England vs Slovenia. If Germany play like against Ghana and England plays like against Slovenia, England will go through.

They aren't as good as some people might think. Schweinsteiger is a doubt because of his injury as well btw.

how do ppl expect us to score 2 or 3 goals, when we've scored 2 in 3 games against the USA, Algeria and f***ing Slovenia!

As opposed to Germany, who scored one goal in two games against Serbia and Ghana. They only got four more because Austrailia were utter utter shit and had 10 men.

It's fucking possible man, just have a bit of faith. Every game we've seen so far at this World Cup should show you that quoting statistics is completely irrelevant. Spian lost 1-0 to fucking Switzerland ffs.

Guest neesy111

rooney has to start scoring, or he has to be dropped

so if he is MotM without scoring on sunday you want him dropped ?

Heskey was dropped after two good games

rooney has to start scoring, or he has to be dropped

so if he is MotM without scoring on sunday you want him dropped ?

Heskey was dropped after two good games

hmmmm doesn't really answer my question does it.