World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

Germany trying to kill 2 birds with one stone. Goal crossing the line not given and beating us 5-1?

Yes they've been more clinical but the BBC commentators were saying this is normal overall. To not acknowledge the last two goals were almost direct repercussions of the equaliser not being given is pretty moronic. Not doubt we'd have played 2 at the back and Terry up front at 2-2 as well!

Guest Phil K

Apparently England have never lost a world cup finals game by more than two goals. These prima donnas are going to smash that record.

Fabio has to go, we need a goal and he brings on Heskey.

Worst defeat in the finals, to Germany, doesn't stand a chance of keeping his job.

given how garbage england have been through the tournament i would say he'd have to go. The only decent performance was vs slovenia and even that wasn't great by anyones standards. but the players must take the stick too where was the rooney running rampage for man u? where was the lampard who scores 20 plus goals a season for chelsea? where was liverpools get out of jail card gerrard? Where was the supposedly world class cb Terry? They are the ones who must answer

Capello has helped nothing with his heskey love.

It's made little difference overall when you consider none of the England 'match winners' have turned up for yet another international tournament.  That & the back four being so poor.

Sticking with a shit Rooney is what sent you out.

That and not having Rio.

Wayne Rooney just hasn't turned up for the world cup, his contributed absolutely nothing to the team.

He's fucked after carrying United all season.

England been raped since Milner went off, coincidence?

Schoolboy error

It's made little difference overall when you consider none of the England 'match winners' have turned up for yet another international tournament.  That & the back four being so poor.

I agree but the comment was made that if we can't do it with Capello...

Nothing Capello has done has had a positive influence on how we've played.

God's a German, he really is.  Not only are they going to get revenge for the goal in '66, they are going to win 5-1.  And with a team that will do nothing in club football.  It's outstanding, it really is.  I don't know how they do it. 

They're superbly organised and excellent on the counter. They thoroughly deserve this, with the exception of the phantom goal. International football has always been about playing as a team rather than relying on excellent individuals, which is why the Germans have always been pretty good.

No question they've deserved it.  But I will never understand how a player like Klose or Podolski can disappear for an entire club season, put on the German shirt and still look like the typical Germanobot superstar.  Every year.  Without fail.  It's outstanding.  No matter what happens in club football, every four years they will find 11 players with German passports that will make the semi-finals. 

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think I've ever been so ashamed to be right.

You know you're fucked when Ashley Cole's losing the ball.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

God's a German, he really is.  Not only are they going to get revenge for the goal in '66, they are going to win 5-1.  And with a team that will do nothing in club football.  It's outstanding, it really is.  I don't know how they do it. 

They're superbly organised and excellent on the counter. They thoroughly deserve this, with the exception of the phantom goal. International football has always been about playing as a team rather than relying on excellent individuals, which is why the Germans have always been pretty good.

No question they've deserved it.  But I will never understand how a player like Klose or Podolski can disappear for an entire club season, put on the German shirt and still look like the typical Germanobot superstar.  Every year.  Without fail.  It's outstanding.  No matter what happens in club football, they will find 11 players with German passports that will make the semi-finals. 

Pride.

I agree but the comment was made that if we can't do it with Capello...

Nothing Capello has done has had a positive influence on how we've played.

Ah right. :thup: