World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

And now on to Newcastle, perhaps the only club team to have less soul than the England national team.

Shut up nowt to do with this thread and a crock of shit piss off wanker

Whatever, I'll do what I want

Think there's something very, very wrong mentally with the players. I'd say part of it is all the money they earn. It's made them live in their own little bubble where the sun shines out of their arses all the time and think they're untouchable.

...is correct.

Not really since that applies to most footballers.

That was awful. I genuinely don't think Germany looked particularly good either. We made them look better than they are. All four goals were a shambles really.

I really wish we had some good players in reserve to play up front so that we could drop Rooney. The way he stopped playing at the end was canny disgraceful. He reminded me of Gazza in his younger days but not anymore, IIRC Gazza gave everything when he was on the pitch, even in the big games.

Apisith is right though, that dissallowed goal completely changed the complexion of the game in the second half. No matter how shite England are you can't deny that fact.

Only because they apparently never got over it.

Nah, I think we made a good start to the second half and looked to have the bit between our teeth. Had the goal stood, we wouldn't have been hit twice on the counter attack while recklessly in search of an equaliser (see Terry in their box).

Meh, Howay Jonas and the Argies.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Moz08RhEWgo/TCdwUlwkm2I/AAAAAAADqtU/K296IdlQx78/s1600/gkoalagglias.jpg

:lol: :lol:

U.S.A progressed to the quaters yesterday didnt they Mike.

Oh, had on............................

Donovan 3 England 3.

Apisith is right though, that dissallowed goal completely changed the complexion of the game in the second half. No matter how s**** England are you can't deny that fact.

Agreed. The Germans were the better team but they would have never scored two goals like they if you guys hadn't pushed up so much. They probably would have scored because they were playing well, but nonetheless, if the second half starts at 2-2 it's a whole different match.

Yeah, but there was no way we were going much further in this competition. I pretty much accepted that when their second goal came in. In a way, the way they played in the group games set the tone, did they really believe they could saunter to the final? Only Cole and Gerrard of the outfield players looked any good first half and even they looked garbage in the second half.

Ozil must be player of the tournament so far. What a player.

Like Suarez of Uraquay, I thought he was just lucky so far.  But in the end they are still doing it at this stage while our millionaire players look dog turd.

Apisith is right though, that dissallowed goal completely changed the complexion of the game in the second half. No matter how shite England are you can't deny that fact.

Agreed. The Germans were the better team but they would have never scored two goals like they if you guys hadn't pushed up so much. They probably would have scored because they were playing well, but nonetheless, if the second half starts at 2-2 it's a whole different match.

I agree but on the other hand, the way England pushed up for that free kick at 2-1 was suicidal and stupid. We had them under the cosh at that point and I could definitely see us getting an equaliser (might have needed half a dozen before one counted though).

I absolutely can't beliefe how fucking shit the standard of the referees is at this world cup  :angry:

How can't the linesman see that?? It was clearly, absolutely clearly behind the line.

That goal would have changed the game completely. Doesn't matter that Germany were the better team - if it's 2 - 2 at half time, it's a different game.

Ozil must be player of the tournament so far. What a player.

Like Suarez of Uraquay, I thought he was just lucky so far. But in the end they are still doing it at this stage while our millionaire players look dog turd.

No way, his goal against Ghana was class and his performances against us and the Aussies have been the main factor in ripping two teams apart. He must have about 5 assists so far.

People on here going on about the money players are on, have a f***ing word. It's the same for half the Brazil, germany, spain and argentina teams, but they don't seem to be bottling it.

Same for Italy and French players too.

Ozil has been fucking awesome so far.

Thought Muller was their star player personally with Ozil a close second.

Muller's off the ball movement was superb. He carved England open time after time down the right (albeit in the absence of an English left midfielder).

Ozil has been fucking awesome so far.

Thought Muller was their star player personally with Ozil a close second.

Muller's off the ball movement was superb. He carved England open time after time down the right (albeit in the absence of an English left midfielder).

Müller was man of the match for me as well.

Still can't beliefe that the 2-2 wasn't given btw.

People on here going on about the money players are on, have a fucking word. It's the same for half the Brazil, germany, spain and argentina teams, but they don't seem to be bottling it.

Says FRENCH William  :lol:

Schweinsteiger was the catalyst imo,never gave away the ball all game.The only fortunate thing you can level at the Germans,except for the goal that wasn't,is Ballack getting injured has brought in Khedira,who looks a superb player.

People on here going on about the money players are on, have a f***ing word. It's the same for half the Brazil, germany, spain and argentina teams, but they don't seem to be bottling it.

Same for Italy and French players too.

tbf, I think the likes of Gerrard, Lampard, Terry, Barry and Rooney are going to be pocketing a hell of a lot more than the other players from Europe.