Other teams you're cheering for in the World Cup

QBG

I'm not cheering for any f***er but us. I live in Berlin and I love this city. I've lived in Lisbon and I liked it there too. But when it comes to football, Germany and Portugal can knob right off.

This

Couldn't put it better...

Uruguay, was in Montevideo the night they qualified and joined in the celebrations so it'd be rude not too and I'll support the Argies against anyone bar England and the aforementioned for Jonas and Saint Martin.

The Good: Mexico. Spain. Japan. Chile.

The Bad: Germany. Portugal.

Ugly: Kind of glad Denmark are out. Was getting really tired of watching them; my wife is Danish and they're just poor. I'm still in shock that they won their qualifying group. Was rooting for Ghana, but enough of that already. Even if we (the US) weren't playing them next, they've been dreadful enough for me to want to see them out.

Obvious from my avatar/sig. Beautiful game tonight.

You're cheering for.... birds?   :lol:

We all do don't we? unless you're batting for the boys like?

Guest MrSundlofer

Sweden not in it, so Chile for me. I like Marcel Bielsa and his tactic and formation of the team. But also Uruguay, Ghana and Japan.

:lol: I honestly though Pilko was cheering for us. Wasn't ready for the last sentence.

USA only here. When we go out, probably England.

PROBABLY ? ? ?   :angry:

That should definitely.

:lol: I'll try. It's just that with Italy and France gone, England are easily the most unlikeable team left.