The Liverpool Thread

Parky

I've always been of the opinion that once the supporters of a club start discussing who could take over as manager the current manager's days are numbered.

A lot of their fans are already talking about who could replace Roy Hodgson & there were apparently chants of Dalglish coming from the Kop towards the end.  They've got the derby game next followed by two "winnable" games against Blackburn & Bolton before the end of the month.  If they don't come away from those games without at least 6 points I can't see him being in charge by November.

Dangerous game, they assume they'll be immune to point deduction. Not really sure what the ruling would be if the bank had to take ownership of the club, is that classed as administration?

no one really knows, it would be a bank taking over to get their money back which is usually what happens with administration so there is the possibility they could get a points deduction and then theres assumption that theres a que of buyers waiting for the bank to take over, if a sale drags out then the bank could start selling assets (ie torres and anyone else with a sale value)

This was my favourite bit on RAWK today (re: Torres)

apparently he was at JLA by half time. worrying.

i'm resigned to him leaving. i know full well that this is our last 2-3 months together. i'll be devastated when he leaves. can't remember the last time i cried but i have a feeling when the next time will be.

Like a lovesick teenager pining over a bird :lol::lol::lol:

This was my favourite bit on RAWK today (re: Torres)

apparently he was at JLA by half time. worrying.

i'm resigned to him leaving. i know full well that this is our last 2-3 months together. i'll be devastated when he leaves. can't remember the last time i cried but i have a feeling when the next time will be.

Like a lovesick teenager pining over a bird :lol::lol::lol:

fair summary of liverpool fans atm tbh

Was he injured or just dragged off?  ???

Injured I assume.

They've managed his injuries & subsequent recoveries appallingly over the last 12 months or so.

Desperation.  He & N'Gog are the only out-and-out senior strikers at the club and you can see what happens to them when he's injured/misfiring.

Guest palnese

It has been announced that Liverpool FC have been refused permission to

build a new stadium on Stanley Park. The council said a fair every year

is okay, but a circus every two weeks is taking the piss.

3rd bottom and who would say too good to go down the rot is setting in and long may it continue as there attendances will hopefully drop and the fans rebel  :celb:

They really will not go down. And its pissing me off that sides we are competing with to stay up (like Blackpool) are picking up seriously valuable points against them.