The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Surely there must be a gap in the market for a forum where the huge numbers of Liverpool fans worldwide can actually talk about things like the the fact the football world is abuzz with suggestions that their fucking manager is leaving?  I'm amazed that RAWK is still the big name.  Unless of course that's how Liverpool fans like it  :dontknow:

Surely there must be a gap in the market for a forum where the huge numbers of Liverpool fans worldwide can actually talk about things like the the fact the football world is abuzz with suggestions that their fucking manager is leaving?  I'm amazed that RAWK is still the big name.  Unless of course that's how Liverpool fans like it  :dontknow:

Just another thing for them to play the victims over. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

paddypower ‏ @paddypower

BREAKING: We have now gone EVENS for Roberto Martinez to be the next Liverpool manager from 7/2 this morning! #LFC

Expand

Reply  Retweet  Favorite

Kenny Dalglish has not stepped down as Liverpool's manager [Via@BenSmithBBC ]

HURRAY!

Fantastic. The longer he stays as Liverpool manager, the better. Don't ever leave Kenny :laugh:

Several things could go wrong with the replacement though.  If it's a Hodgeson type character who they don't take to they could turn against him quickly if he doesn't get results with the shit that Dalglish has bought.  If it's Rafa and things start going wrong then they'll back him all the way down to League One.  Plus with so much fan support and all the backing KKK got, he'll feel entitled to hand ultimatums to FSG which they may not appreciate.

:lol: God, I just realized that the guy paying Kenny is paying Bobby V too.

:lol: There's a fucking judge of character.

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's essentially the same fucking appointment, too. Two guys plucked from obscurity to return to a game that wanted nothing to do with them a decade ago.

I'm so MAD I didn't see this shit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's essentially the same fucking appointment, too. Two guys plucked from obscurity to return to a game that wanted nothing to do with them a decade ago.

What are you going on about?

Guest VegasToon

Bobby Valentine, manager of the Red Sox.

Google suggests it's rounders manager Bobby Valentine.