The Liverpool Thread

Parky

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown

Suarez goal is not goal of the month, not even goal of the season, IT IS GOALOF THE DECADE! Maybe ever!

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite

:lol: Unbelievable. As I watched it I gave it a shrug reminiscent to :notbad:. That's about as much as I can wax lyrical about it. Unreal the level of spunk emitted over this goal.

Guest firetotheworks

Me and my mate were talking about it the other day and we both agreed that the last time we were both 'fair enough' and didn't even moan at all was Rooney's volley against us.

Me and my mate were talking about it the other day and we both agreed that the last time we were both 'fair enough' and didn't even moan at all was Rooney's volley against us.

Elano's freekick at City under Fat Sam for me, like.

Guest firetotheworks

Elano's freekick at City under Fat Sam for me, like.

I probably moaned at us for giving away the free kick, or at Given. If there's a possibility of moaning, I'm there.

After watching Liverpool on Sunday, it hit home that I was no longer watching a team that were two or three players away from challenging for the top, which has been their most frequent position over the last 15 years. They were just a good mid-table team that were trying to get better.

Their problem is that a lot of money has already been spunked on the likes of Henderson, Carroll etc, and they're shortly committing themselves to an expensive stadium re-vamp. There's no quick fix, but I don't think their support has adjusted to that yet.

i remember when he was off to chelsea, then the local mafia told him they would cut his legs off if he went anywhere.

typical of liverpool really.

Loyalty. :thup:

It feels like he cockteased about leaving every pre-season for about 5 years didn't he? Obviously it's over now as all top clubs know he's finished at the level he was, but the loyalty thing is such a crock of shit.

As a Swansea fan I just can't understand how players like Shelvey, Hnederson and Sterling can get into the England ahead of players like Dyer and Britton. 

:undecided:

I assume you are older than one day old, so you should be able to understand that club-based favouritism in football extends beyond the most recent England squad call-ups. :razz:

It's a good thing though. They won't get injured and they stay out of the transfer-window limelight.