The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

It's got a football clip but its on a show, my logic is they've paid for the right to show it, if wrong apologies

Sweet. I'm going to use TT logic to post clips from Match of the Day!  :yeah:

Honestly think they've been better without Suarez today. Sturridge has our number, playing him from the start was a no-brainer. Coutinho was brilliant and the pair have cut us to shreds.

Honestly think they've been better without Suarez today. Sturridge has our number, playing him from the start was a no-brainer. Coutinho was brilliant and the pair have cut us to shreds.

I guarantee neither of them look anyway near as good for the rest of the season mind, the amount of space we gave them anyone half decent would have done similar.

Liverpool didn't even get out of second gear did they? Not taking anything away from their performance at all, but our defending was absolutely shocking. Coutinho MOTM by a country mile. Sensational without having to really put too much effort in. Well done to them, and if their beating us 0-6 at home means Pardew f***s off I vow to never spew hatred towards LFC again. May have done us a huge favor here.

There were quite a few who were pouring scorn on the appointment of Rogers but I'll bet they don't have much to say now. Football played the right way will always be more successful than the Dalglish/Allardyce method.

Guest icemanblue

Fair play, they were excellent yesterday. Took full advantage and played with top class movement and urgency.