The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Hate the f***ers but think they deserve it. They have a good philosophy and unlike Chelsea n city have not spent billions. I know they have still spent a fair bit but also giving young players a go

150m in three seasons is f***ing loads.

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/premiership-transfers/liverpool-transfers.html

We've spend 51m in the same time  :naughty:

They have a net spend of 90 million over the last 5 seasons:

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/league-tables/transfer-league-table-last-five-seasons.html

Which sounds like a load until you see that over the same period Man City's figure is 480 million and Chelsea's 282 million!

They've spent less than Stoke and only 4 million more than Villa.

Over that period we've made 45 million PROFIT  :crazy2:

I agree Man City and Chelsea have spunked money like it's endless, it was more a reply to "they haven't got loads of money", they've spent a fair bit, they've recouped a decent amount but they've had decent backing.

Of course they have and have spent a lot of money. They're a Premier League club. That's what the vast majority tend to do.

Don't judge everyone by our standards.

Exactly.

http://i.imgur.com/BsNbfEE.jpg

£0. 0 fucking pounds.

• 2 weeks later...

Best team in the league; best to watch, playing the game in the right way and scoring shitloads of goals with a core of English players to boot. A big club with a rich tradition, and not built from nothing on ridiculous amounts of oil money like the other contenders.

Fair play to them, I hope they win it now.

Best team in the league; best to watch, scoring shitloads of goals with a core of English players to boot. A big club with a rich tradition, and not built from nothing on ridiculous amounts of oil money like the other contenders.

Never thought I'd say this but I agree. I'd also base the England team around the Liverpool lads.

Best team in the league; best to watch, playing the game in the right way and scoring shitloads of goals with a core of English players to boot. A big club with a rich tradition, and not built from nothing on ridiculous amounts of oil money like the other contenders.

I hate the fuckers but have to agree want them to do it now. Will be fucking unbearable when they do mind

:thup: I hate how much I like them.

They are seriously going to bum us on the last day. We will roll over and let them do their stuff.

Watch Krul have a "Miklosko" and cost them the title.

We could have two Mikloskos in goal and we'd still get raped by this lot.

Got their share of luck today, but also worked their socks off and took their chances well. Great game.

Prefer them to win over Chelsea/Man City. If Liverpool do win the league it feels like a victory for good coaching & tactics over big spending.

Guest bimpy474

Got their share of luck today, but also worked their socks off and took their chances well. Great game.

Prefer them to win over Chelsea/Man City. If Liverpool do win the league it feels like a victory for good coaching & tactics over big spending.

The only plus point if these disgusting piles of shit do win it.