The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Not the worst result for us if Liverpool win the League Cup anyway tbh, plus it means they'll have to play in the Europa League which they're far too good for....

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwhKcmQg02k4G5qJ0Dw1QGyDY-_hzTdhAPwA1o3DyJ2j5e35l7z9MgDWv6dA

That's what their fans think, why wouldn't I believe them?

Not the worst result for us if Liverpool win the League Cup anyway tbh, plus it means they'll have to play in the Europa League which they're far too good for....

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwhKcmQg02k4G5qJ0Dw1QGyDY-_hzTdhAPwA1o3DyJ2j5e35l7z9MgDWv6dA

That's what their fans think, why wouldn't I believe them?

Ah, had to make sure.

It's lose lose though. As much as I hate Liverpool (and believe me this is a profound hatred), it will be another set of fans who have tasted glory more recently than us.

I think they already achieved that many times over!

Reckon he was on about the Cardiff fans, should Cardiff manage to win it.

It's lose lose though. As much as I hate Liverpool (and believe me this is a profound hatred), it will be another set of fans who have tasted glory more recently than us.

I think they already achieved that many times over!

Reckon he was on about the Cardiff fans, should Cardiff manage to win it.

Erm - yes. Sorry not very well put.

Guest neesy111

KKKenny - "Win was for the fans".  Aye, the same fans who only sing when it's a famous night at Anfield.  Fucking hate everything about Liverpool.

God knows how Everton fans must feel about them.

With the money Liverpool have spent winning the league cup is papering over the cracks. Sure its what we'd all want but finishing out the top four again and playing in the europa league is hardly what you'd want after spending over 100m.

Five ex-NUFC players have scored in four of the last six League Cup finals, three of those collecting silverware and two being the winning goal. Another one would really bloody stick in my craw. :hmm:

Tempting fate there....... :sad:

Five ex-NUFC players have scored in four of the last six League Cup finals, three of those collecting silverware and two being the winning goal. Another one would really bloody stick in my craw. :hmm:

My sums were wrong originally, it's even worse than that, edited.

My sums were wrong originally, it's even worse than that, edited.

Oh, brilliant!

Don't know which one p*ssed me off more, the fact that Stephen Carr captained a side to League Cup victory or the fact Owen actually contributed to Man U's win a couple of years back :hmm: