The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest chopey

Anyone who attended matches in the 80's knows the cause of both disasters

Which was ?

There's more than one reason or course. Poor policing decisions would be the top one in both cases though. Though those fans who were at Hillsborough without tickets must be desperately pained by their consciences.

Edit: Cracking post Wacko .

I've seen it twice at Newcastle, Liverpool fans waiting outside with no tickets at 2.55pm and then rushing the turnstiles and forcing the gates to be opened, horrible thing for me to post, but unfortunately true.

Guest chopey

Rodgers looks like he'll do anything to keep his job including sacking his mates, I remember when Dennis Smith did the same at Sunderland and it didn't turn out well for him

Writing on the wall for Rodgers.

Players jumping ship, staff being sacked and fans on the turn. Might take until next summer but he will go.

They might be in for a horrible season.

Writing on the wall for Rodgers.

Players jumping ship, staff being sacked and fans on the turn. Might take until next summer but he will go.

They might be in for a horrible season.

:megusta:

• 2 months later...
Guest Outlaw Pete

I've never had the time to read all of this thread.

I don't know or care if it's appropriate or not.

I hate liverpool and their fans nearly as much as i hate mackems

• 2 weeks later...

Rodgers went from being a decent coach to a pretentious "philosophy" type hipster wanker. Pardew-level performance by the dippers as they constantly hoofed it up to Benteke, and gave the ball to Coutinho for a bit of magic. Their forward line has improved marginally on last season, but their defence remains bog standard. Gomez is a right-footed 18 yr old RB/CB starting at LB.

I still hate them, and that result yesterday cheered me up a little.

Starting to go all Pardew about Rodgers me, can't wait until he's out.

Watching Shelvey just adds to it...and countless other players he's ostracized and continues to ostracize in order to play his favourites.

Serious question: Who apart from Lovren is he obviously playing because they are his favorites over other more capable players?

Maybe Lucas over Can as well?

Watching Shelvey just adds to it...and countless other players he's ostracized and continues to ostracize in order to play his favourites.

Serious question: Who apart from Lovren is he obviously playing because they are his favorites over other more capable players?

Maybe Lucas over Can as well?

Lucas is definitely not one of his favourites. He was nearly shipped out to Besiktas before Henderson got injured.

Lovren, Lallana, Allen, spring to mind. Lovren is the most frustrating one because he's literally the only manager in the world who rates him and it costs us every match. Lallana is just a AM version of Allen for me. Decent, but leaves a massive feeling of "Meh" in the end.

He just throws players he doesn't like under the boss for smallest of mistakes, and yet keeps backing and giving chances those who are underwhelming game after game, becuase they were his players as opposed to comittee.

For example. last year in 0-1 loss to Villa, goal conceded from Lovren losing his marker...yet Rodgers blamed Sakho for the goal because he cleared the ball to corner at first place under pressure (Something Lovren should have done vs. Westham last week and that wouldn't have cost us a goal).

Just unreal bias.

HE FINISHED 2ND YOU IDIOT!!!!!1