The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest Howaythetoon

Rodgers is a fraud in the same mold as Pardew, false as fuck. I thought for a while he actually had something about him, but he ha shown it wasn't anything tangible. 

Guest Howaythetoon

Liverpool are basically Spurs, being overtaken or caught up by the likes of Swansea and Southampton. The money that club has wasted man on a bang average squad.

Guest Howaythetoon

Btw they are cut from the same kind of cloth, but Rodgers pisses all over Pardew from a great height. I'd love it if Liverpool got Pardew, it would be their Souness to us moment... again!

Being a Liverpool fan sounds a lot like living in Russia

I wish we (Liverpool) were like Russia. An institution with unity, , leadership, identity, and clearly an aim and strategy. Not the mix-match and fuck up that we have with no accountability.

Jurgen can be our Putin. We need to act fast so he'll be our Putin, before being Chelsea's Putin.

But our owners aren't much arsed with on-the-pitch results, as long as we're doing well commercially (and we're doing great there), and they have even a bigger mess in Red Sox, and John Henry hasn't even been to Liverpool for over a year...so anything bar a relegation scrap or empty seats at Anfield won't see Rodgers sacked until end of the season at least.

Hope to be proven wrong though. I love a ruthless structure with desire to win and protect itself...and not just please other PR bullshit surroundings.

Btw they are cut from the same kind of cloth, but Rodgers pisses all over Pardew from a great height. I'd love it if Liverpool got Pardew, it would be their Souness to us moment... again!

Does he really ? Pardew at least have a knack of beating top 4 opposition once in a bluesman. Rodgers doesn't.

Both had one great season thanks to two top top goalscorers.

Pardew nearly secured CL football with Cisse + Ba , Rodgers nearly won the league with Suarez + Sturridge. Thinking back ,it was criminal not to win the league with that. Rodgers basically did what Pardew did in his 2nd season, with a greater quality of players. 2 strikers who carried the team and when they were gone, everything turned into s*** and the whole style changed.

Aye and has a canny knack of blowing 5 games on the spin to teams you should be looking to take points from.  The odd funky win against a top side, yeah w*** inducing but when you have to sit through his awful poor runs you'd wished you had Woy back in charge.

Feel free to convince yourself Pards is the answer, you'll just end up hating him within a season or two.  :lol: :lol:

I wish we (Liverpool) were like Russia. An institution with unity, , leadership, identity, and clearly an aim and strategy. Not the mix-match and f*** up that we have with no accountability.

Jurgen can be our Putin. We need to act fast so he'll be our Putin, before being Chelsea's Putin.

But our owners aren't much arsed with on-the-pitch results, as long as we're doing well commercially (and we're doing great there), and they have even a bigger mess in Red Sox, and John Henry hasn't even been to Liverpool for over a year...so anything bar a relegation scrap or empty seats at Anfield won't see Rodgers sacked until end of the season at least.

Hope to be proven wrong though. I love a ruthless structure with desire to win and protect itself...and not just please other PR bullshit surroundings.

Liverpool are exactly like Russia. Fools, blinded by loyalty fashioned by victory in the distant past, over loudly proclaiming their greatness whilst being left in the wake of their old competition. All manically falling over whichever inept leader takes over.

^ Russia have one of, if not THE strongest and most charismatic of world leaders. A leader all other are afraid of. A leader that gets things his way, and doesn't let outside pressure and hype decide and dictate things for him. A leader that is single-handedly keeping the Eastern Civilization and culture and traditional family values intact and secure form poisenous Western influence. A leader that gives people like me hope.

Yeah1 Fuck them gayz!112!

^ Russia have one of, if not THE strongest and most charismatic of world leaders. A leader all other are afraid of. A leader that gets things his way, and doesn't let outside pressure and hype decide and dictate things for him. A leader that is single-handedly keeping the Eastern Civilization and culture and traditional family values intact and secure form poisenous Western influence. A leader that gives people like me hope.

Liverpool, are the exact opposite.A weak, p*ss no mark leader with a disinterested management...More like a Moldova than a Russia.

History and prestige wise, Liverpool and Russia are very similar. That's true. But Russia are prospering in the world stage as of now, getting ever closer to their former glory under strong leadership, rising up....whereas Liverpool are sinking lower and lower by every passing day.

The difference ? Leadership, Ruthlessness, Pride, Identity. Putin's Russia has it in abundance, whereas Rodgers' Liverpool has nada.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/82133989/large.gif

Liverpool, are the exact opposite.A weak, piss no mark leader with a disinterested management...More like a Moldova than a Russia.

History and prestige wise, Liverpool and Russia are very similar. That's true. But Russia are prospering in the world stage as of now, getting ever closer to their former glory under strong leadership, rising up....whereas Liverpool are sinking lower and lower by every passing day.

The difference ? Leadership, Ruthlessness, Pride, Identity. Putin's Russia has it in abundance, whereas Rodgers' Liverpool has nada.

Creepiest post of the year.

I wish we (Liverpool) were like Russia. An institution with unity, , leadership, identity, and clearly an aim and strategy. Not the mix-match and f*** up that we have with no accountability.

Already on first names basis with him and he's never been associated with your club in any way shape or form. He touched the sign. Must mean he has LFCYNWAJFT96 tattooed on his cock then.

Guest firetotheworks

I still can't get over the championing Putin thing like. :lol: It's staggering. Yeah, well done for sticking to your guns on 'gay propaganda', supporting Bashar al-Assad, imposing fines on those that protest, restricting internet usage and having roughly the same level of corruption as Nigeria. Well done, you really stuck it to the West.