The Liverpool Thread

Parky

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,20876_7214897,00.html

Liverpool owner John Henry has been hospitalised after an accident on his yacht.

The incident, in Boston, occurred on Friday evening and he was taken to Massachusetts General Hospital in an ambulance.

Henry, who also owns the Boston Red Sox baseball team, was seen leaving the $32m (£25.5m) yacht wearing a neck brace and was treated by paramedics at the scene.

Boston Red Sox president, Larry Lucchino, told the radio station WBZ-AM that Henry was injured but was able to walk off the boat wearing a neck brace.

The accident occurred less than 24 hours before Liverpool play Merseyside rivals Everton at Anfield on Saturday and on the day Boston Red Sox announced the departure of Terry Francona, the manager who led the team to two World Series victories, after the team failed to make the play-offs.

Liverpool owner John Henry has been hospitalised after an accident on his yacht.

The incident, in Boston, occurred on Friday evening and he was taken to Massachusetts General Hospital in an ambulance.

Henry, who also owns the Boston Red Sox baseball team, was seen leaving the $32m (£25.5m) yacht wearing a neck brace and was treated by paramedics at the scene.

Boston Red Sox president, Larry Lucchino, told the radio station WBZ-AM that Henry was injured but was able to walk off the boat wearing a neck brace.

The accident occurred less than 24 hours before Liverpool play Merseyside rivals Everton at Anfield on Saturday and on the day Boston Red Sox announced the departure of Terry Francona, the manager who led the team to two World Series victories, after the team failed to make the play-offs.

Minutes silence?

Minutes silence?

Candle-lit vigil tonight.

Copied from a forum, but apparently:

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Rodwell, Fellaini, Osman, Coleman, Cahill, Saha

RS: Reina Kelly Skrtel Carragher Enrique Kuyt Adam Lucas Downing Suarez Carroll

You go on other forums, Neil?

[/tried not to act hurt]

Fancy an Everton win today. It's the first neutral derby of the season I've looked forward to (the Brum ones are dogshite!).

Sky's pre-match montage is making me want to whitey like.

Same every match. Fucking cringeworthy without fail. Caught the Old Firm build up a few weeks back and I was nigh on ready to throw up in my mouth, it was awful.

Referees are clearly biased against Liverpool like aren't they Kenny? :rolleyes:

Was pretty grotesque.

Kept expecting some poor or big decision to go Everton's way to balance the scales but it never came.

The kind of attitude he displays on a pitch is the cancer of football. Always more annoying when players that can clearly be brilliant, do it. Cronaldo, Robben, Drogba...

I'd be embarrassed if one of our players went about things like he does.

Guest elbee909

just sat with that on loop for about two minutes.  Totally lost for words.

He should be charged for that, no two ways about it.

Guest Geordiesned

Anyone see Dalglish's MOTD interview? Having a sulk as the interviewer didn't ask the questions he wanted and didn't want to answer questions about the sending off. Wanker.

What an absolute c*** Suarez is.

HATE HIM, HATE HIM, HATE HIM,

Think I never ever have hated a player as much as him. He just have no morale whatsoever and thats is just a disgrace for me.

He just most to be suspended the way he act. Can´t for my mind understand why he never ever gets booked for his behavior.