The Liverpool Thread

Parky

At what point do the Liverpool fans take a step back and think 'hang on, he dives all over the place to con referees, he's a racist, he gives the middle finger to away fans, he's served a ban for fucking biting some poor cunt in Holland - maybe Suarez is actually just a little cunt?'

What more will it take for Liverpool fans to dare to question his behaviour? He's fucking idolised by the pricks and, pardon the pun, whiter than white in their eyes. There's loyalty to their player and then there's making yourself look fucking thick because you're excusing his behaviour and glossing over serious incidents. He's representing LFC and dragging the club's name through the mud. Fucking hell man.

Haha, The Guv.  I only watched that sketch a few days back; it must have stuck :lol:

And fwiw, I'm sure the FA have charged Suarez for using insulting racist language and not for being a racist.  I assume they both come under the same section of the code/rules.  If they had actually found Suarez guilty of being a racist then 8 games wouldn't be close to suitable punishment.

I'm reading through the rules right now, and that's about right. He was found guilty of using insulting (E3(1)) and additionally racist (E3(2)) language. There's a different section for discrimination (E4).

So yeah. I was wrong: they have done him for racism, just not discrimination.

Yeah, Terry needs to go down as well.  No question.

PhilB and co just need to man the f*** up.

Man up to what?  Suarez has been found guilty of misconduct, there you go, manned up, whatever that's supposed to mean.  The FA are a joke and have acted accordingly in this instance, imo.

At what point do the Liverpool fans take a step back and think 'hang on, he dives all over the place to con referees, he's a racist, he gives the middle finger to away fans, he's served a ban for f***ing biting some poor c*** in Holland - maybe Suarez is actually just a little c***?'

What more will it take for Liverpool fans to dare to question his behaviour? He's f***ing idolised by the pricks and, pardon the pun, whiter than white in their eyes. There's loyalty to their player and then there's making yourself look f***ing thick because you're excusing his behaviour and glossing over serious incidents. He's representing LFC and dragging the club's name through the mud. f***ing hell man.

Well said midds.

At what point do the Liverpool fans take a step back and think 'hang on, he dives all over the place to con referees, he's a racist, he gives the middle finger to away fans, he's served a ban for f***ing biting some poor c*** in Holland - maybe Suarez is actually just a little c***?'

What more will it take for Liverpool fans to dare to question his behaviour? He's f***ing idolised by the pricks and, pardon the pun, whiter than white in their eyes. There's loyalty to their player and then there's making yourself look f***ing thick because you're excusing his behaviour and glossing over serious incidents. He's representing LFC and dragging the club's name through the mud. f***ing hell man.

He's far from whiter than white but yeah, I love the bastard. 

He dives no more than any other player, just because Mr Ferguson says it doesn't make it true.

Hundreds of Liverpool fans on twitter can't tell the difference between being charged with using insulting racist terms and being an 'all-round' racist.  Simple folks, eh?

Not nearly as simple as you judging by your posts.

He dives no more than any other player, just because Mr Ferguson says it doesn't make it true.

This has nothing to do with Ferguson, and everything to do with Suarez being a serial cheat and disgrace of a professional.

Hundreds of Liverpool fans on twitter can't tell the difference between being charged with using insulting racist terms and being an 'all-round' racist.  Simple folks, eh?

Not nearly as simple as you judging by your posts.

He's far from whiter than white but yeah, I love the b******. 

:dowiespin:

Bingo. "Don't care how much of a cunt you are, you're good at football so you can behave however you like, I'll still love you"

Fucking sickening man, give your head a shake.