The Liverpool Thread

Parky

If Liverpool think this matter is going to go away any time soon, they are quite wrong.

Full enquiry is required into their cack handed approach to the whole grubby business.

If Liverpool think this matter is going to go away any time soon, they are quite wrong.

Full enquiry is required into their cack handed approach to the whole grubby business.

Point deductions are in order. :lol:

It would if they'd just shut up about it.

Okay, the world is officially mad!

Its a article on NRK.no (Norwegian national TV canal) and fuck me, its depressing.

A Norwegian couple just had a baby girl, good news.

They named her, ok, hold tight.

Ynwa...

Poor girl....

:facepalm:

http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/nrk_sogn_og_fjordane/1.8009731

When I read about people like this, I think the Germans might actually be onto something by insisting you prove that the name you give your kid is a real name. But when I start thinking about that, I realise that people who want to give their kid a name like that should have the child confiscated on the spot. Probably for the best in the long run.

Its a article on NRK.no (Norwegian national TV canal) and f*** me, its depressing.

Ynwa...

Poor girl....

Just a matter of time before someone on Wearside will name their poor kid Ftm.

Its a article on NRK.no (Norwegian national TV canal) and f*** me, its depressing.

Ynwa...

Poor girl....

Just a matter of time before someone on Wearside will name their poor kid Ftm.

sportsdirect.com@Colin Smith.

I'm sure people like this, not from Liverpool i mean, do this sort of nonsense to try and prove they are as passionate about their team as anyone. What they don't get is that they will never have the same feeling for the club as someone from Liverpool. I support Newcastle United because i was born here. The club represents where i'm from, where i was brought up and whenever i see one of our tops anywhere in the world, especially in Milan, there is a sense of pride in the city it represents.

I have no doubt that fans from outside the area or even the country can have a great passion for the club in question, our very own Oldtype is as good an example of this as you could find anywhere, but pulling stunts like these two idiots proves nothing and has left this poor little kid with a ridiculous name. At least they have achieved their "famous for 15 minutes" status. Congratulations, fucking plonkers (Norwegian for twats?)

I disagree mate,I'm from Whitley bay but I don't think you can quantify passion.sure there's a pride in the city and everything there is about Newcastle but there's obviously got to be a massive connection and passion for people outside of Newcastle because it's so much more difficult to be immersed in it.when I see the efforts some people go to watch nufc matches from around the world and how Rey follow newcastle's every move,that shows unbelievable love for the club

I disagree mate,I'm from Whitley bay but I don't think you can quantify passion.sure there's a pride in the city and everything there is about Newcastle but there's obviously got to be a massive connection and passion for people outside of Newcastle because it's so much more difficult to be immersed in it.when I see the efforts some people go to watch nufc matches from around the world and how Rey follow newcastle's every move,that shows unbelievable love for the club

Better be unbelievable love! My first trip to St. James (to watch us vs Reading in the Championship in 09) cost me about 3k sterling in total for 2 days :lol:

Its just passion for a different reason thats all. I often wonder what the attraction is considering there are more obvious (successful) teams to choose to support. Anyway i really think Whitley Bay is close enough to qualify on the local pride argument.