The Liverpool Thread

Parky

This one made me want to weep:

Pappis with more goals then Carrol and Torres this season. (and he's only been here 3 months)

9million >> 35 million + 50 million

now that's some moneyball for you...

NUFC's scouting and signings have been beyond amazing.

It'd be absolutely brilliant for football if you guys got a CL spot.

I know Downing hasn't done that well but I think he is a better player than Ben Arfa.

HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

What's the point of even following football if you can't understand what's going on on the pitch. "no assists, no goals" Downing against "Broken leg, free scoring, incredibly player" Arfa

They are going to lose the semi-final aren't they?

Agger being fit again is huge for them - they defend much better when he plays.

They even attack better when he plays.

When we played them at Anfield earlier in the season he was the only one attacking and creating something by running out of defence. That was before Gerrard came on.

They are going to lose the semi-final aren't they?

Agger being fit again is huge for them - they defend much better when he plays.

They even attack better when he plays.

When we played them at Anfield earlier in the season he was the only one attacking and creating something by running out of defence. That was before Gerrard came on.

Yup. IMO he is their most influential player. Lucas has only come good recently, and his injury layoff might place question marks on his ability to return to his previous form for now. Agger is an excellent player and a brilliant defender.

dalglish's interviews are exactly what fergusons would be if man utd were 7th and playing crap, all about cynicism and blaming others.

Yup. Apparently, he's the polar opposite off camera.

They love a good old petition don't they? If what the OP says is true does sound harsh, but I get the feeling there is a bit more to it than being portrayed on RAWK.

Yeah. He's clearly a diehard fan, but he does organise coaches and tickets for people and presumably makes a couple of bob for his efforts, so from a club pen-pusher's point of view, he's skirting the line.

The RAWKites are still right, though. When there are real touts standing outside the stadium every match, it's taking the piss to go after lifelong, diehard fans. Especially when the club itself provides so many tickets to companies who do exactly the same thing but charge much more.