The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Would easily take Enrique back, despite his earlier quotes. Made a bad choice, I'm sure he's sad as fuck about it (best mates with Jonas and Colo etc.), even though it might not show. And I fucking despise Liverpool.

This is my problem. Would feel like damaged goods to me. Like having a girlfriend that ditched you for the resident scumbag of your area, realising what she was missing and coming back with a bucket. Stay there, slut.

Would easily take Enrique back, despite his earlier quotes. Made a bad choice, I'm sure he's sad as fuck about it (best mates with Jonas and Colo etc.), even though it might not show. And I fucking despise Liverpool.

This is my problem. Would feel like damaged goods to me. Like having a girlfriend that ditched you for the resident scumbag of your area, realising what she was missing and coming back with a bucket. Stay there, slut.

Did you get your cd's back?

I'm all digital, old man.

Bitch kept the good DVDs though. :okay:

Would easily take Enrique back, despite his earlier quotes. Made a bad choice, I'm sure he's sad as f*** about it (best mates with Jonas and Colo etc.), even though it might not show. And I f***ing despise Liverpool.

I feel you, but this slut is class.

Pure digital sounds a bit tinny. No wonder she got out.

Guest bimpy474

Dont get me started on this lark, i did a little investigating and found out all the decent birds i went out with are all married to well off fella's.

I ended up with the creature from the hideous lagoon, ahh well cant all be lucky.

Dont get me started on this lark, i didn't a little investigating and found out all the decent birds i went out with are all married to well off fella's.

I ended up with the creature from the hideous lagoon, ahh well cant all be lucky.

:lol:

Dont get me started on this lark, i did a little investigating and found out all the decent birds i went out with are all married to well off fella's.

:lol:

what's the fucking bucket for? :lol:

:pokerface:

You had analog cd's?

Would I f*** have Enrique back.

He was a c*** about leaving when times seemed hard, then said we'd never finish top 6.  So why should we allow back to join in on the success he claimed we'd never have?

He was 25 years old at the time - been in England for 4 years. Had shown the potential to be 1 of the best players in his position in the league but was at a club he had only ever known as a mid table side at best and they seemed intent on selling all their best players (most supporters were aiming the same criticisms at the board as he was).

With one year left on his contract he had a choice:

commit a few more of the best years of his career to a mid table side seemingly destined for more chaos and tipped by some pundits for a relegation battle.

head to a side showing a lot more ambition - throwing a lot of money around and talking about a title challlenge.

He just made the same choice that anyone who came to this country to play football would make.  It just so happened that his judgment in believing the pre-season hype around Liverpool (and ourselves) was terrible. I'd hardly blame him for that

He should have seen that the likes of Ba, Hatem and Cabaye were fucking class in training and perfectly good replacements for Carroll, Nolan and Barton.

Hatem was injured, Ba looked average until the end of September, and besides, Shola apparently looks like Pele in training, so it would have been retarded to make that call based on pre season 5 a side kick abouts.

Would I f*** have Enrique back.

He was a c*** about leaving when times seemed hard, then said we'd never finish top 6.  So why should we allow back to join in on the success he claimed we'd never have?

He was 25 years old at the time - been in England for 4 years. Had shown the potential to be 1 of the best players in his position in the league but was at a club he had only ever known as a mid table side at best and they seemed intent on selling all their best players (most supporters were aiming the same criticisms at the board as he was).

With one year left on his contract he had a choice:

commit a few more of the best years of his career to a mid table side seemingly destined for more chaos and tipped by some pundits for a relegation battle.

head to a side showing a lot more ambition - throwing a lot of money around and talking about a title challlenge.

He just made the same choice that anyone who came to this country to play football would make.  It just so happened that his judgment in believing the pre-season hype around Liverpool (and ourselves) was terrible. I'd hardly blame him for that

He should have seen that the likes of Ba, Hatem and Cabaye were f***ing class in training and perfectly good replacements for Carroll, Nolan and Barton.

Hatem was injured, Ba looked average until the end of September, and besides, Shola apparently looks like Pele in training, so it would have been retarded to make that call based on pre season 5 a side kick abouts.

Rumour has it .. that Enrique is as thick as shit ... doubt he would know who was training well or not .. as a) hes not that intelligent and b) he spends alot of time in the mirror, moisturising and doing his hair

My Liverpool supporting work colleague said today that he doesn't really care what happens tonight. He also doesn't give a fuck if Everton do indeed finish above them.

Guest n4e
winning tonight and snuffing out their (Chelsea's) CL ambitions would be more than compensation for Saturday.

Torres you tw*t - Tonight you will understand why you should never have left

:lol: :lol:

Guest bimpy474

To think we didn't even need them to win the Carling Cup in the end :yao:

Or Chelsea or a top six side to win the FA cup :)

Guest neesy111

RAWK: I hope we continue to play with the same intensity and we will win the league in next couple of years.

I don't think any team has done as much for NUFC in such a short space of time as Liverpool.

Cheers for £35m, cheers for letting us in the top 6, cheers for guaranteeing Europe and cheers for guaranteeing top 5. :lol: :lol: