The Liverpool Thread

Parky

By the sound of things many of their fans are really sick of Enrique and want him replaced again for next season. Surely a management thing with him.

We should put a cheeky bid in for him then. ;)

Never with this policy of having a bitter manager with ever develping dementia will we be in the top six YNWA #LFC

:lol:

By the sound of things many of their fans are really sick of Enrique and want him replaced again for next season. Surely a management thing with him.

Really? He was excellent earlier in the season, I went on RAWK and many were saying he was their best signing in a while. What changed?

Been a bit s*** the last few games.

Looked of the pace since January to me.

He's really got it bad. Left us convinced that he will be joining a better team to play CL, had a hissy fit bout the way we were going about things and 12months on, he finds his new team 16 points below us and seeing his performance dropped from the high standards that he used to play for us and probably further away from the international call up he so crave.

Serves him right!

Joke EnRikky has been their best signing under dogleash as well, and now they are having a go at him. Brilliant.  :lol:

God what a horrible club you joined, you silly daft bastard.  >:D

There have always been flaws in Jose's game, and occasionally they get exposed.

The first Chelsea goal was typical of what can happen. He looked indecisive, ended up in the wrong position, then didn't bring his man down early as he should have done.

His confidence and concentration can be wayward. He's a decent player, and I'd like us to have kept him, but he's far from the complete defender.

Guest firetotheworks

When he was with us his only fault was his misplaced passes or overplaying of the ball in defensive positions. He looks like he's added more since joining Liverpool.

If he had stayed and say we did sign Santon ... Imagine a back four next season of ..

Santon    Douglas      Coloccini      Enrique 

Far too delicious

I reckon we will end up with better tbh. Ridiculous scouting team :lol:

Really? He was excellent earlier in the season, I went on RAWK and many were saying he was their best signing in a while. What changed?

Been a bit s*** the last few games.

Looked of the pace since January to me.

Think in the game after Hughton got sacked (3-1 win v Liverpool) he was unusually poor, possibly more affected by it than anyone else. Then after selling Carroll in that Arsenal first half in the 4-4 he was terrible (far from alone in that though).

Poor first season for us and as Liverpool have fallen apart he has been as bad as any of their players. I think he lets off the pitch stuff and poor form get to him as much as any player I've seen, he can let his head drop when things aren't going well. Get the feeling hes a player who really needs a good manager but instead he is playing for the worst manager in the league.

Would still love to have him back here, starting to suspect he wouldn't mind either.

Would I fuck have Enrique back.

He was a cunt about leaving when times seemed hard, then said we'd never finish top 6.  So why should we allow back to join in on the success he claimed we'd never have?

Would I fuck have Enrique back.

He was a cunt about leaving when times seemed hard, then said we'd never finish top 6.  So why should we allow back to join in on the success he claimed we'd never have?

Would I f*** have Enrique back.

He was a c*** about leaving when times seemed hard, then said we'd never finish top 6.  So why should we allow back to join in on the success he claimed we'd never have?

He was 25 years old at the time - been in England for 4 years. Had shown the potential to be 1 of the best players in his position in the league but was at a club he had only ever known as a mid table side at best and they seemed intent on selling all their best players (most supporters were aiming the same criticisms at the board as he was).

With one year left on his contract he had a choice:

commit a few more of the best years of his career to a mid table side seemingly destined for more chaos and tipped by some pundits for a relegation battle.

head to a side showing a lot more ambition - throwing a lot of money around and talking about a title challlenge.

He just made the same choice that anyone who came to this country to play football would make.  It just so happened that his judgment in believing the pre-season hype around Liverpool (and ourselves) was terrible. I'd hardly blame him for that

Yer fuck him, we will find better, we already have IMO.

He's a good player but there are morals involved. He will be being paid silly money too no doubt.

He was a c*** about leaving when times seemed hard, then said we'd never finish top 6.  So why should we allow back to join in on the success he claimed we'd never have?

He was 25 years old at the time - been in England for 4 years. Had shown the potential to be 1 of the best players in his position in the league but was at a club he had only ever known as a mid table side at best and they seemed intent on selling all their best players (most supporters were aiming the same criticisms at the board as he was).

commit a few more of the best years of his career to a mid table side seemingly destined for more chaos and tipped by some pundits for a relegation battle.

head to a side showing a lot more ambition - throwing a lot of money around and talking about a title challlenge.

He just made the same choice that anyone who came to this country to play football would make.  It just so happened that his judgment in believing the pre-season hype around Liverpool (and ourselves) was terrible. I'd hardly blame him for that

He should have seen that the likes of Ba, Hatem and Cabaye were fucking class in training and perfectly good replacements for Carroll, Nolan and Barton.

He should have seen that the likes of Ba, Hatem and Cabaye were f***ing class in training and perfectly good replacements for Carroll, Nolan and Barton.

Bit like saying Laurent Robert was a good replacement for Stephen Glass.

He went for the cash.

Would easily take Enrique back, despite his earlier quotes. Made a bad choice, I'm sure he's sad as fuck about it (best mates with Jonas and Colo etc.), even though it might not show. And I fucking despise Liverpool.

Think he was genuinely enjoying playing for us. Just made one of life's little mistakes is all.