The Liverpool Thread

Parky

like i said, thaqt was at kick off. i'm more excited and nervous about todays game than i was about either cup final.

That's probably because in both cup finals, we were a pretty rubbish side and were up against, in both cases, the most dominant sides of that relative season.

like i said, thaqt was at kick off. i'm more excited and nervous about todays game than i was about either cup final.

That's probably because in both cases we were a pretty rubbish side and were up against, in both cases, the most dominant sides of that current season.

thats partly the point, rubbish sides can go far and even win it, hence it proves nowt. for me the whole point is to be the best team, not the best in a very limited competition. the league is the be all for me and the cup a pleasant diversion.

Enrique looked overweight and way off form yesterday. I was amazed the number of times he was done for pace.

Carroll looked better, I think there is still hope for him if he gets a move away in the summer.

Enrique looked overweight and way off form yesterday. I was amazed the number of times he was done for pace.

Carroll looked better, I think there is still hope for him if he gets a move away in the summer.

I agree, he did look bulky.  His hair didn't help either.  Maybe his amazing bird has binned him and he's in crisis

By the sound of things many of their fans are really sick of Enrique and want him replaced again for next season. Surely a management thing with him.

We should put a cheeky bid in for him then. ;)

By the sound of things many of their fans are really sick of Enrique and want him replaced again for next season. Surely a management thing with him.

We should put a cheeky bid in for him then. ;)

Never with this policy of having a bitter manager with ever develping dementia will we be in the top six YNWA #LFC

Really? He was excellent earlier in the season, I went on RAWK and many were saying he was their best signing in a while. What changed?

Guest elbee909

Really? He was excellent earlier in the season, I went on RAWK and many were saying he was their best signing in a while. What changed?

Reality probably hit home.

Been a bit shit the last few games.

We broke him at St James' :snod:

Guest elbee909

If only Enrique had had a racist outburst, the scousers would be more supportive of him.

Guest n4e

Looked of the pace since January to me.