The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Quote from: TaylorJ on Today at 01:21:19 PM

I don't think Kenny understands modern football to be quite honest.

fuckoff you f***ing dumb t***. who's your team?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I got banned for that ffs :lol:

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if 'fuckoff you f***ing dumb t***. who's your team?' was the reason given by the mod. :lol:

He seems to have removed his tweet. Did he just get the Twitter equivalent of fraped? :lol:

He pressed the return button by mistake, he's not allowed to post the news until RAWK have OK'ed it.  And that mod's busy working.

If he goes Liverpool will still be left with a load of shit players. It would take a major overhaul and more investment because they will never get back what they paid for their players. All it will mean is that they just have another manager who will do shit for them and the penny will still not drop that they are shit.

if he goes there's 2 likely outcomes:

(1) they appoint someone good

(2) they appoint someone ostensibly good who starts badly and doesn't get support from the fans and press, have to ditch him half way through the season and thus bring more chaos upon themselves

#2 would do me like...given their fucking idiotic fans it may be an unavoidable fate for anyone but rafa

Went on my lunch and came back to this:

If you continue your abusive language towards the moderating team, you will have a week off away from the forum.

:lol: Whatevs.  FTM.

(Mods).

they threatening you with a paid holiday, a week off AND away from the forum ?

Went on my lunch and came back to this:

If you continue your abusive language towards the moderating team, you will have a week off away from the forum.

:lol: Whatevs.  FTM.

(Mods).

:aww:

Ah, he's qualified it:

Des Cahill, RTE ‏ @sportsdes

Unconfirmed ...! Kenny resigning...but am told there will be a statement later this afternoon. There will have to be !!

:facepalm: (aimed at Des Cahill (whomever he is), not you..

Suppose if he gets the bullet then Downing will have at least clocked up one (partial) assist this season.

That jooke was made when Comolli got the sack :shifty:

:lol: Really?  I thought I just made it up, fuck's sake.  Was well proud.

Ah, he's qualified it:

Des Cahill, RTE ‏ @sportsdes

Unconfirmed ...! Kenny resigning...but am told there will be a statement later this afternoon. There will have to be !!

:facepalm: (aimed at Des Cahill (whomever he is), not you..

Irish Sports journalist. He's actually decent but I can see why people would think otherwise based on the two posts I've made :lol: