The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Hiddink and Rijkaard are pretty much international managers now, like VI said, they don't really have the 24/7 man management abilities to cope with club management.

To be honest I think Rijkaard would still be a great club manager with a good Assistant that takes care of this stuff (like Ten Cate did at Barça)

The sad thing about all of this is that the Italian press will try and say that the Liverpool supporters started the trouble. And the likes of the S*n will then print it over here........

Possibly the best behaved, travelling fans in Europe branded as hooligans? Sickening...

:lol:

Liverpool fans, man.  They're a parody of themselves.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Wait.. they had their buttocks slashed?  :undecided: :lol:

I thought they had been stabbed like men, but apparently they just had their bums slashed. I mean, yeah, its still terrible, but at the same time, I find it a little funny now the seriousness of the event has come down a bit.

Rumours rife round merseyside that this is Hodgsons last game in charge.

I just caught a bit of their EL game and I hope to god it's true.

I don't.

And fwiw the first I heard of these 'rife' rumours was on Talksport on the way home today :lol:

apparently it'sa  regular thing in italy, it's supposedly emasculating and if caught they don't get charged with attempted murder.

Unfortunately for them they have been charged with attempted murder since they arrested them, did a search and found machetes etc...

But yes, very common in Italy the old buttock slashing.

Guest palnese

apparently it'sa  regular thing in italy, it's supposedly emasculating and if caught they don't get charged with attempted murder.

Unfortunately for them they have been charged with attempted murder since they arrested them, did a search and found machetes etc...

But yes, very common in Italy the old buttock slashing.

Yep, minimal damage, maximum pain.