The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest Chubby Jason

Stamping is worse than diving, I think most sane people can agree with that. Tony Pulis is a loathsome idiot.

Guest firetotheworks

Stamping is worse than diving, I think most sane people can agree with that. Tony Pulis is a loathsome idiot.

They're both related imo. It's the whole cry wolf/dead herd scenario. Suarez invites that kind of treatment.

Aye. I had assumed the officials hadn't seen it, but apparently one of them did and deemed it accidental. Which it certainly wasn't, even if it was totally wussy. Should have been off for that.

Guest bimpy474

Didn't think Huth actually stamped on the charming one, i thought he trod on him when he didn't need to. Saying that he should still have been red carded for it. Maybe because he didn't bring his foot down with too much force, thats why he got away with it.

Didn't think Huth actually stamped on the charming one, i thought he trod on him when he didn't need to. Saying that he should still have been red carded for it. Maybe because he didn't bring his foot down with too much force, thats why he got away with it.

Yeah. "Stamped" is the wrong word.

Guest bimpy474

Yeah. "Stamped" is the wrong word.

Still a red though. Nonsense for the ref to look at it again and say it was accidental or whatever he came out with.