The Liverpool Thread

Parky

So badly wish we could hammer these cunts on Sunday... it's so unlikely that I'm fully braced for the standard Anfield defeat, but the proud feeling of going there and breaking hoodoo with a bit of a battering would be truly awesome. Listening to Hansen/Lawro squirm and explain how shit Liverpool played after being done by us would be the icing on the cake.

Oh well, back to reality and bed me thinks.

:lol:

Soccer Saturday were on about the way BR was slagging Joe Cole off after his performance (when he was substituted at half time) in midweek. I missed this, any links?

Merson was getting rather annoyed at the Liverpool plop Thompson was talking.

So badly wish we could hammer these cunts on Sunday... it's so unlikely that I'm fully braced for the standard Anfield defeat, but the proud feeling of going there and breaking hoodoo with a bit of a battering would be truly awesome. Listening to Hansen/Lawro squirm and explain how shit Liverpool played after being done by us would be the icing on the cake.

Oh well, back to reality and bed me thinks.

:lol:

Like that would happen  :yao:

Glen Johnson would be a huge improvement on what we have at right back.

Johnson's like the anti-simpson, great going forward but a bit suspect in his defending.

Simpson isn't great at defending but a bit suspect going forward though. He's garbage going both ways

Glen Johnson would be a huge improvement on what we have at right back.

Johnson's like the anti-simpson, great going forward but a bit suspect in his defending.

Simpson isn't great at defending but a bit suspect going forward though. He's garbage going both ways

I think Simpson's ok defending.  He's not top class and he's a cut below what we should be aiming for but he can do a job.

At some point I started feeling that the piss taking and reveling in their misery was going over the top. How mistaken I was. These tramps have become nothing but a rabble of twice-over used tampons. The biggest cheats in English football. I sincerely hope they implode and disappear into oblivion.

And as for that desperate little racist cockroach Suarez, karma is a bitch...

They are a p*ss poor side and gerrard is spent.

I disagree. They are a better footballing side than us. Suarez is world class and virtually unplayable at times. Sterling is already a top winger in this league. Allen dictates their tempo very well and both there centre-halves are excellent. There is a spine of a good side there.

I disagree. They are a better footballing side than us. Suarez is world class and virtually unplayable at times. Sterling is already a top winger in this league. Allen dictates their tempo very well and both there centre-halves are excellent. There is a spine of a good side there.

They can pass it about as much as they like for all i care, they are pretty toothless.

Worst Liverpool side in donkeys years.

The problem with Suarez is, the little bastard will dive if you go near him but give him space and he can go past you, its a tough decision for a defender.

:anguish: