The Liverpool Thread

Parky

The sad thing is it will get voted as one of the goals of the season just for the wankfest of the fucktards.

The media are wanking over it at every opportunity too which doesn't help matters.

We lost 1-0 in the game where Suarez scored 'The Greatest goal of all timeTM' right?

The sad thing is it will get voted as one of the goals of the season just for the wankfest of the fucktards.

The media are wanking over it at every opportunity too which doesn't help matters.

We lost 1-0 in the game where Suarez scored 'The Greatest goal of all timeTM' right?

Didn't we draw ??

Didn't we draw ??

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/24281000/ngbbs507f51e8d325b.jpg

The URLs for news stories are always better than the headlines themselves. I thought Jen Chang had sacked Liverpool. Whether it was the football team or the entire city I wasn't sure.

Just yesterday there was one that had me thinking Simpson had Tulisa up the duff (there's definitely some Simpson/Duff Beer joke there somewhere).

So we've got

Andy Carroll £35m - Not part of the new managers plans, loaned to West Ham

Charlie Adam £7m - Sold to Stoke

Stewart Downing £20m - Can't get in the team, may be loaned to Boro

Henderson £20m - Only featured 5 times in 12 games, only one of those appearances being for more than 25 minutes.

Imagine what most managers could do with 80 million quid  :laugh: