The Liverpool Thread

Parky

2 defeats in their last 13 now, with 6 wins. Righting the summer's wrongs in the transfer market early. Going in the right direction, unfortunately.

It was nice finishing above them.

We need to do what they've done, have the players we need signing their deals at our New Year's Eve party but we'll probably drag it out until the last day to try and get a pound off (then not sign them anyway).

I used to get laughed at on here for saying exactly this.

To be fair you used to slag managers off for going on family holidays at the start of the summer. :lol:

He'd only been in the job 3 months, wtf he need a holiday for? He'd been off for 4 years.

I couldn't have been more correct to be concerned, which was part of why it bothered me so much at the time. Again another thing I was laughed at about.

No reason we can't finish above these. Only 5 behind them, they've got to come here...think we'll both finish 8th-11th with not much difference between us by May.

Very Optimistic - I think we will finish around 12-14th ish depending on january funds. I expect Norwich, West Ham and West Brom to start dropping in new year. Reckon Liverpool will somehow manage 7th

Guest nufc1892

Official LFC ‏@OfficialLFC

ILLNESS: Boss Brendan Rodgers will miss today's game at QPR having been diagnosed with gonorrhoea.

Official LFC ‏@OfficialLFC

CORRECTION: The previous tweet should have said "diarrhoea". Apologies for any confusion.

:D :D