The Liverpool Thread

Parky

I would still be embarrassed by him if I was a Liverpool fan TBH. He's a brilliant player but seems like a horrible human. I would be grateful for his goals but I would wish he wasn't the person he is.

I'd hope to be the same but when the shoe is on the other foot and all that who knows. For me Bale is just as bad if not worse.

I would still be embarrassed by him if I was a Liverpool fan TBH. He's a brilliant player but seems like a horrible human. I would be grateful for his goals but I would wish he wasn't the person he is.

I'd hope to be the same but when the shoe is on the other foot and all that who knows. For me Bale is just as bad if not worse.

I think at least Suarez knows he's a twat and takes some pleasure in people hating him, Bale is just as big of a cheat while pretending not to be. His heart celebration does my fucking head in as well, the cunt.

Seems very much par the norm for players to, at least impliedly, have a pop at your old club when you move to a new club these days. Really sad.

Can't you just say "I really enjoyed my time at X" and "I'm looking forward to my future here at Y and hope to continue my development and do the best I can for Y".

Such distinct lack of dignity in all corners of the game lately. Players, managers, governing bodies, fans, chairmen :lol: Bladdy hell.

If I was a Liverpool fan how much of a c*** Suarez is would be the last thing on my mind, he's f***ing brilliant and has been the best player in England this season.

He's been great but RVP would be offended.

And Michu.

few stormers from RAWK around the time of the ghana/uruguay wc game

threads been deleted now  xwise

Quote from: Livbes on July 2, 2010, 10:17:05 PM

Suarez, hero or villain ?

Quote:

f**k you suarez you dirty little buck toothed cheating slimey c*nt I hope that was your last game of the tournament.

Quote:

f**k Uruguay

cheating c*nts

Quote:

c*nt.

Quote:

If FIFA had a f**k soul they'd ban Suarez for the rest of the tournament. Ghana were cheated of their deserved win because of that plum act.

Quote:

villain

c*nts trick like neville did in the derby when lucas had "won" it

Quote:

Dirty b****** cheering on his way down the tunnel when the lad missed the pen

Quote:

f**k cheating c*nt. Hope Holland f**k take them to the cleaners. Ghana were the better team. A young side can see them being a force in the next WC. Very impressed with their discipline.

Quote:

Who said cheats* never prosper?

*Dirty f**k, spineless, cheats at that

He is their cunt, :lol:

http://www.ilikeliverpool.me/brendan-rodgers-quotes/

:lol: :lol: :lol:

On Joe Allen

“Joe Allen is one of the most courageous players I’ve seen. He’ll take the ball in any situation and use his body well and get himself out”

“When you’ve got the ball 65-70% of the time it’s a football death for the other team. We’re not at that stage yet but that’s what we will get to. It’s death by football. You just suck the life out of them.”

“When you’ve got the ball 65-70% of the time it’s a football death for the other team. We’re not at that stage yet but that’s what we will get to. It’s death by football. You just suck the life out of them.”

I seem to recall that working for Swansea against us at their place last season... Oh wait...

I seem to recall that working for Swansea against us at their place last season... Oh wait...

If we used that gameplan in our current state we would get annihilated. Depressing.