The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest Roger Kint

He will have plenty of time to think it over.

Just wait til his Fifa ban comes in, somehow i dont see LFC crying that he will miss Uruguay games and all those long flights

Guest reefatoon

He said: "We are very shocked and bitterly disappointed, not so much by the ban but the severity of it has hurt most.

"Suarez has tried to curb his natural instincts, he grew up in a country where he learnt survival and this year he's tried to change."

He added: "I can't help but look at the punishment and think it's against the man and not the crime, it was violent conduct, Liverpool and Luis admitted this but the player needs a bit of help and that's what we will offer here.

"We need to look after any employee who's made a mistake."

"I look in his (Suarez) face and see a guy who is bitterly disappointed. It will take time for him to understand why other have got smaller bans," Rodgers said.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KuElZmux8c4/TQGQXA6XjzI/AAAAAAAAACM/0cnU_UDGb_4/s1600/af_survival_800_070827.JPG

:lol:  I now have an image of everyone in Uruguay running around dirty and naked, diving around, biting each other and hurling racial abuse across the borders at other countries.

I would had done the handball incident 100%.

Who wouldn't? It's a World Cup quarter-final, calling him a c*** based on that is ridiculous. Calling him a c*** because he's a c*** is another matter.

:thup:

Don't agree with this at all, it would never enter my mind to save a ball with my hand. I'm not a professional sportsman like, but still.

Well either you're not even an amateur football player, or you're just not a very good teammate. If something I've learned from playing is that you do whatever it takes to stop a goalscoring opportunity. If you have to hack someone down when he's about to just put the ball in the back of the net you do it. Mind I don't play as a defender and never been in that situation. I actually praise Suarez for doing it, was one of the most intelligent football plays ever.

you must admire ole solskjaer then.

Absolutely appalling from Liverpool, issue immediate apology for pr and assume that makes it all OK, club clearly has lost all objectivity in its siege mentality and needs to take a long hard look at itself

I would had done the handball incident 100%.

Who wouldn't? It's a World Cup quarter-final, calling him a c*** based on that is ridiculous. Calling him a c*** because he's a c*** is another matter.

:thup:

Don't agree with this at all, it would never enter my mind to save a ball with my hand. I'm not a professional sportsman like, but still.

Well either you're not even an amateur football player, or you're just not a very good teammate. If something I've learned from playing is that you do whatever it takes to stop a goalscoring opportunity. If you have to hack someone down when he's about to just put the ball in the back of the net you do it. Mind I don't play as a defender and never been in that situation. I actually praise Suarez for doing it, was one of the most intelligent football plays ever.

you must admire ole solskjaer then.

If it was Shearer/Andy Cole/Cisse/Carroll running the length of the pitch to do it I wouldn't complain. :pow:

Absolutely appalling from Liverpool, issue immediate apology for pr and assume that makes it all OK, club clearly has lost all objectivity in its siege mentality and needs to take a long hard look at itself

Totally agree, Rodgers and Liverpool are a disgrace over this, like Dalglish and Liverpool were over the racism.

They're totally deluded. It's a bit sad really.

Rodgers says that the FA have punished the man not the crime, well duh! Is he really that much of a simpleton that he doesn't understand that if you keep getting into trouble for the same kind of stuff then your punishment will become harsher and harsher until you finally learn your lesson, or don't as the case may be.

"It's not helping with his rehabilitation", rehabilitation!?! Rehabilitation!?! :lol:

There's two possible reasons Rodgers has come out with this guff. One: he actually believes it, which means he's a fucking halfwit, or two: he thinks we'll believe it, which means he's a fucking halfwit.  :crazy2:

It wouldn't enter your mind, but you's still do it.

Mind blowing response from BR there! I really believed they would keep schtum whatever the decision, and avoid the embarrassment they have just heaped on top of embarrassment :lol:

Still don't believe the player is getting enough punishment myself. This will hurt the fans and the club a lot more. To think I felt a bit sorry for them, and then Rodgers comes out with that survival cack :lol:

Fuck em. Fuck em all. Except Wacko.

Rodgers should probably have kept quiet but I do think 10 games is a bit excessive bearing mind the only similar incident in this country was Defoe and he only got a yellow card.  From a booking to a ten game ban is a canny jump.

He fucking bit some poor cunt, how on earth can you defend that !

If Liverpool signed a xenomorph, they'd be all like "ahh he is misunderstood, he didn't mean it, its part of his character, he is such a good player, the FA are racist against aliens"

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2bmasKYPz1qzwi58o1_500.gif

"But he killed several players and captured Frank Lampard so this vagina thing could lay and egg inside him to create another Xeno"

Quote from: johnny74 on Today at 01:05:55 PM

Irrespective of how many games ban he has received he did this to himself and to the club.

The real discussion is whether or not to persist with him. Take the money?

Quote:

Reply from Alan X - Rawk mod:

Wrong on two counts. He didn't give himself a ten batch ban. And this thread is about calculating the ban not about selling Suarez. In the spirit of your post I'm giving you a ten day ban for detailing the thread. It's completely out of proportion but you did it to yourself. It take it you won't be asking for it to be reduced.

:smug:

Quote from: johnny74 on Today at 01:05:55 PM

Irrespective of how many games ban he has received he did this to himself and to the club.

The real discussion is whether or not to persist with him. Take the money?

Quote:

Reply from Alan X - Rawk mod:

Wrong on two counts. He didn't give himself a ten batch ban. And this thread is about calculating the ban not about selling Suarez. In the spirit of your post I'm giving you a ten day ban for detailing the thread. It's completely out of proportion but you did it to yourself. It take it you won't be asking for it to be reduced.

:smug:

Shiiiiiiiit!

:lol: