The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest icemanblue

Unreal to see all of those incidents together like that, like, like, like. He's a horrible little cunt.

Guest Roger Kint

I saw it :D

Thought Mike would have been quicker to defend his team's star player though.

Interesting a lot of the defence for Suarez in the media revolves around him 'never getting sent off' yet that 2 minutes of footage has enough evidence to make him serve 30 games worth of reds :lol:

Guest neesy111

I saw it :D

Thought Mike would have been quicker to defend his team's star player though.

That daft lad is too busy shagging a 3D playoff model to pay attention.

:laugh:

It would only have been extended. Tbh they've been lucky over the last few days a couple of them haven't been hauled in front of the panel to explain their comments, Reina especially.

I know it's not an exact comparison, but you only have to look at the problems that Balotelli and Adriano caused for their respective big clubs that saw them unwanted and sold, without any of this fuckwittery, and I would say they had as much talent as Suarez does. Balotelli will not last at AC if he continues to act the prick, and Adriano could have been so much more.

Different kettle of fish, those two. They're just headcases that can't get it together on or off the pitch. Suarez is more like Cantona or Keane, with his on-field red mists. There's nary a problem with him off the pitch.

That explanation of the decision even says "it seemed to us that Mr Suarez has not fully appreciated the gravity and seriousness of this truly exceptional incident."  That's from the independent commision.  He isn't sorry at all.  And I agree with the FA about why he did it.  It wasn't the red mist.  It was a calculated attempt to try and get Ivanovic riled up enough to swing out and get sent off.

How is this cunt still apologising for this? How can he apologise for something so deliberate. He's not sorry. People who are sorry for biting someone (twice) don't bite them in the first place.

Yeah that baffled me aswell. He's not fucking sorry at all. He'll do something equally as stupid in the future and have to apoligise one again.

How is this cunt still apologising for this? How can he apologise for something so deliberate. He's not sorry. People who are sorry for biting someone (twice) don't bite them in the first place.

It's just for public consumption. I agree he don't give a shit.

I have seen some good moans from Liverpool fans about how he "only got an 8 game ban for racism so is biting someone worse than racism!?"

They don't seem to realise they are talking about the same player, their player. Completely oblivious that their player is an absolute cunt, they can only see these nameless/faceless incidents and are trying to rate the severity of it all :lol:

Guest elbee909

It's just for public consumption.

I thought this was funny.

:yao: :yao: :yao:

:lol: some brilliance on there like.  Daft fuckers :lol:

:lol:

(Man Utd fans) They really still live in our shadow, don't they?

we are the mighty Liverpool FC and the world and his dog are shit scared of us getting back to our glory days

We're about class and dignity first, brilliance second.

whiskey nose (Alex Ferguson) is like the eye from LOTR..its gaze reaches far and Luis is like the hobbit battling his way to defeat it