The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Despite being utter gash, they'll still beat us on Saturday. If there's one team you want to break your hoodoo it's us

I strongly disagree, see the Spurs "haven't kept a clean sheet for 40 years*" game for evidence.

*might be a slight exaggeration but you get the point.

Despite being utter gash, they'll still beat us on Saturday. If there's one team you want to break your hoodoo it's us

who is 'us'? Might want to pop it in your avatar or something mush :thup:

How's that?

So spackas like me know he is talking about when he says 'us' and its not NUFC. Unless we're playing Liverpool on Sat now and I've not been told about it.

How's that?

So spackas like me know he is talking about when he says 'us' and its not NUFC. Unless we're playing Liverpool on Sat now and I've not been told about it.

:lol:

I literally meant 'how is that?', referring to his custom title.

How's that?

He meant, have a look at it now, does that help?

Spacka ;) :lol:

Been following football for about 25 years and this is the worst Liverpool side I've ever seen. Consistently shite, insipid, passionless football being played by blokes who either aren't good enough or couldn't give a fuck.

It's fucking great.

How's that?

:lol:

I literally meant 'how is that?', referring to his custom title.

we have conversations like that in my house all the time.

Been following football for about 25 years and this is the worst Liverpool side I've ever seen. Consistently shite, insipid, passionless football being played by blokes who either aren't good enough or couldn't give a fuck.

It's fucking great.

I fully agree like. Easily up there with Sunderland for me. Had a face like I'd been sucking a lemon when "Istanbul" happened.

Dan Walker, the BBC journalist, is getting abused by Liverpool fans on Twitter for merely suggesting that Hodgson should get the season.  Imbeciles.

can remember lots of liverpool fans telling us you cant go sacking managers so quickly when we were calling for the likes of Souness to be sacked, oh how nice it is to see them getting a taste of it!

think Hodgson is gone now though, especially now he has just been having a go at the fans for not supporting him, just hope he stays long enough to see Torres leave the club !