The Liverpool Thread

Parky

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Howaythetoon

They have had a great season and this is the best they have played since Evans was in charge in terms of football, but I can't help but still feel that Rodgers is a bit of a fake and is currently winging it. Remove Suarez and they are just another Swansea. Or maybe not, maybe they are the real deal...

I thought they win just as many without him as they do with him, or very close, from last season mind.

There was a lot less pressure on them by that point tbh. Suarez has propelled them to another level. You watch most of his goals of late, and you can't pick out anyone in their squad capable of what he can. They're still a very good side nonetheless. Top 4 material certainly. But Suarez is just on another planet. If he can stay fit and keep up this form, then they are the real deal imo.

They have had a great season and this is the best they have played since Evans was in charge in terms of football, but I can't help but still feel that Rodgers is a bit of a fake and is currently winging it. Remove Suarez and they are just another Swansea. Or maybe not, maybe they are the real deal...

We play absolutely nothing like Swansea. Rodgers abandoned his tiki-taka plan exactly a year ago. After that farcial defeat at home to Aston Villa in December of 2012.

It's quite nice to almost everyone and their dogs expect us to lose the next 2 matches. Means we'll be under little pressure, and hopefully we'll thrive under it. Haven't lose 2 in a row under Rodgers, so fingers crossed the trend continues.

We play absolutely nothing like Swansea.

It's quite nice to almost everyone and their dogs expect us to lose the next 2 matches. Means we'll be under little pressure, and hopefully we'll thrive under it. Haven't lose 2 in a row under Rodgers, so fingers crossed the trend continues.

They're all just nervous because they were so wrong about Rodgers.

As I stated from the start, you will challenge for the title till the very end.

Especially after you further strengthen in January, as your owners have consistently backed the manager, and will be excited about your progress.

I'm jealous.

We play absolutely nothing like Swansea.

They're all just nervous because they were so wrong about Rodgers.

As I stated from the start, you will challenge for the title till the very end.

Especially after you further strengthen in January, as your owners have consistently backed the manager, and will be excited about your progress.

I'm jealous.

I don't think we'll even come close to winning the league. But It'd be very disappointing not to get the top 4 after being top at Christmas and playing such great football.

Even if the next 2 games end up in disappointments, We'll be approximately 4 points off top 4 having played 10 of top 12 teams away from Anfield in first half of the season, which will be very nice and handy in the run-in as we'll host all of them (Man United aside). 

I still think the only side guaranteed a top 4 spot are City. The other 3 spots are for grabs of the rest of top 8 (Though Sherwood at Spurs could fuck them up after a couple of new manager bounce games)

It is all Suarez.

It's more Suarez than Rogers for sure. Signings like Allen and Boroni haven't put them on top.

As George says Liverpool have pretty much the top half at home from now on, so I reckon they have a really strong shout. Citeh meanwhile have the top half away, and we've all seen their away form so far.