The Liverpool Thread

Parky

People care so much about the scoreline in this thread like :lol:

I'm expecting a Channel 4 Dispatches investigation into the methodology used in calculating the score and potential bias in the NO thread title  appeal board.

It's no more mysterious than Fifa nation rankings. ;)

I reckon that Joe Allen miss against Everton may be a turning point for them.

With him and Boroni being Brenda's first big signings, there is something apt about it as well. Had the chance fallen to the bandy-legged Mackem, I think he would have scored.

Rodgers shouldn't really be complaining about the quality of his squad. For one thing, Moses and Sterling aren't exactly sub-standard replacements, and for another it's not very encouraging to those two to hear that your manager implicitly doesn't rate you that high.

Rodgers shouldn't really be complaining about the quality of his squad. For one thing, Moses and Sterling aren't exactly sub-standard replacements, and for another it's not very encouraging to those two to hear that your manager implicitly doesn't rate you that high.

This is the Jan window drum banging...

Sterling is nothing yet. What's he done to suggest he's good enough for a team like Liverpool? Moses is class though. Another who Chelsea have loaned out when he should be at least on their bench.

Sterling is nothing yet. What's he done to suggest he's good enough for a team like Liverpool? Moses is class though. Another who Chelsea have loaned out when he should be at least on their bench.

Fair point about Sterling, in that he's very raw. But overall, that team was more than good enough to beat Hull. He shouldn't be bleating about injuries.

• 2 weeks later...

If 19 games pass and they are in the top 4 they deserve a goal.

Lot if it is Suarez. Will be interesting to see them play without him. It's more Suarez than Rodgers...He's like when Maradonna was at Napoli.

Crivens, they play Spurs, Chelsea and City all away in their next four matches.

Get 4pts or more from those games without Gerrard and Sturridge and I think they should be legitimately looking at trying to win the title tbh. :dontknow:

Crivens, they play Spurs, Chelsea and City all away in their next four matches.

Get 4pts or more from those games without Gerrard and Sturridge and I think they should be legitimately looking at trying to win the title tbh. :dontknow:

The thread title?