The Liverpool Thread

Parky

• 2 weeks later...

I genuinely think they'll win it. They'll beat City and Chelsea at Anfield I think. Suarez will start scoring again soon too. They look the real deal, used to think Rodgers was a fraudster at Swansea due to Sousa, Martinez etc before him, but he really is a cracking manager. Their defence is questionable like but if he sorts it out and doesn't win it this year they definitely will be challenging next year.

I genuinely think they'll win it. They'll beat City and Chelsea at Anfield I think. Suarez will start scoring again soon too. They look the real deal, used to think Rodgers was a fraudster at Swansea due to Sousa, Martinez etc before him, but he really is a cracking manager. Their defence is questionable like but if he sorts it out and doesn't win it this year they definitely will be challenging next year.

Looks like Everton and Liverpool signed the real deals while we got Captain Fraudflakes.

Not good enough away from home and they are still playing without real pressure.