The Liverpool Thread

Parky

is it just me or are they worse or as bad with klopp? :lol:

They just aren't that good. Pressing the opposition is a great philosophy but if you can't finish or defend set pieces it's not going to make much difference.

With Henderson and Milner in the team I suspect their plan is to hope the opposition is too distracted by the commentators and various pundits loud orgasm like sounds over their 'hard work' and 'running'

I actually like Henderson but having both him and Milner in thet eam is an overload of boring midfield play

With Henderson and Milner in the team I suspect their plan is to hope the opposition is too distracted by the commentators and various pundits loud orgasm like sounds over their 'hard work' and 'running'

I actually like Henderson but having both him and Milner in thet eam is an overload of boring midfield play

Do you enjoy boring midfield play like?

is it just me or are they worse or as bad with klopp? [emoji38]

They just aren't that good. Pressing the opposition is a great philosophy but if you can't finish or defend set pieces it's not going to make much difference.

So for me it's the Pardew argument, he's getting very little out of the players at his disposal due to his rigid attitude.

Still once he gets £100m to spend I'm sure they'll be great.

If Sturridge wasn't a crock theyd be fine, scoring enough to cover for the bad defending and be quite exciting, but without him they just have no cutting edge. Coutinho is also a huge miss for them. Couldnt look blunter at the moment even though they scored

Worse points per game record under Klopp than Rodgers apparently.

Overall or this season?  Overall, wouldn't be at all surprised given Rodgers nearly won the league, but if it's just this season I'd assume the difference is marginal.

This season's been much of a muchness for them in terms of inconsistency, surprised they haven't been more active in the January window.

So for me it's the Pardew argument, he's getting very little out of the players at his disposal due to his rigid attitude.

Disagree completely, Klopp hasnt needed super expensive squads in the past at all and I cant see any formation or tactics that could make that mongrel of a squad look any good, defenders too inconsistent to play on the counter, too easily out muscled to keep the ball possession wise and too blunt to be very direct

If Sturridge wasn't a crock theyd be fine, scoring enough to cover for the bad defending and be quite exciting, but without him they just have no cutting edge. Coutinho is also a huge miss for them. Couldnt look blunter at the moment even though they scored

I'm just going to keep saying it, it should henceforth be known as The Pardew Paradox.

Disagree completely, Klopp hasnt needed super expensive squads in the past at all and I cant see any formation or tactics that could make that mongrel of a squad look any good, defenders too inconsistent to play on the counter, too easily out muscled to keep the ball possession wise and too blunt to be very direct

:thup:

Although I will say that to push forward without the firepower to kill games is a dangerous game. I still think Klopp is class personally but I think he needs players to suit his philosophy and Liverpool don't have the right balance. Klopp is the exact opposite of Pardew in the way he plays the game. Play the game in the opposition's half not your own.

:thup:

Although I will say that to push forward without the firepower to kill games is a dangerous game. I still think Klopp is class personally but I think he needs players to suit his philosophy and Liverpool don't have the right balance. Klopp is the exact opposite of Pardew in the way he plays the game. Play the game in the opposition's half not your own.

Sweat to god. He's class, but can't do anything other than one thing until he has the players for it?

Might as well make me a manager, I'll get it right once they give me exactly what I want.