Would you rather...

Bowie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Resuts could be skewed by the large numbers of non-Engalnd supporters on here.

Could be sorted with "Your country win the World Cup" instead of the current.

Newcastle. Every single time.

btw.

If it was win the league I'd go for Newcastle. But League Cup, not worth the metal it's made from. So I voted England. But let's face it, neither are very likely are they.

Ireland win the World Cup.

No contest tbh.

So vote 'England'

I voted England. League Cup is shit and NUFC is a soulless shitpalace.

Removed my vote.

Not voting for any option as long as it says England to win the World Cup though... fuck that. :lol:

Can't understand some on here. We haven't won a trophy for ages. Is the league cup not good enough? Let's be honest - it'll probably be the only realistic chance of silverware for us in the next years if not something happens (owner-wise)

id rather we won the coin toss at the start of the match than england the world cup

in my opinion anyone that chooses england over NUFC is not a true NUFC fan by any means

This. And this goes with any Nation imo. (In case somebody supports Ireland, Italy or some strange little Islands)

We've never won the League Cup before and probably never will, don't see what's so bad about it.

This, as well.

id rather won the coin toss at the start of the match than england the world cup

in my opinion anyone that chooses england over NUFC is not a true NUFC fan by any means

Stupid opinion tbh. (if you are serious)

I'd still rather go Newcastle over England even it if its just the League Cup, it would get such a massive monkey off our back, plus Newcastle is far more personal than England to me, everyone's an England fan twice every four years which has its good and bad points, but I'm a Newcastle fan well above England, always have and always will be.

id rather we won the coin toss at the start of the match than england the world cup

This. And this goes with any Nation imo. (In case somebody supports Ireland, Italy or some strange little Islands)

I'm not fussed about England, but this is total bullshit tbh.

Can't understand some on here. We haven't won a trophy for ages. Is the league cup not good enough? Let's be honest - it'll probably be the only realistic chance of silverware for us in the next years if not something happens (owner-wise)

Bit harder for people from shit nations to choose, as Newcastle winning the League Cup would happen 999 out of 1000 times before the 1 in 1000th time Norway would win the World Cup.

Still would go Newcastle winning the League Cup, though.

Guest BooBoo

NUFC every time. I was more pissed off when we lost at Blackpool this season than when England went out on Sunday. I like England to do well and support them but they fall way way behind Newcastle in every respect of my support/interest etc.