James Perch

BeloEmre

class signing, not, would have preferrred a proven player at prem level

At least he's not proven to be bad at prem level, unlike most of our current players.

Proven to be bad at Championship level according to the people who watch him.

At least he's not proven to be bad at prem level, unlike most of our current players.

Milner was bad at premiership level according to the people who watched him.

So what happened to him? Star player then gets injured for a while, brought back in during a tough run in where they over achieved previously, filling in at LB his 4th fav position and turned in to whipping boy for their downfall.

Aye seems Forest fans do not rate him at all, its not a "fuck him he is shit" because they are gutted to lose him its a "get in great deal he is shit and we get cash".

He does make a fair point..

TrentEnd 

Signed: November 2007

Academy

The might of Newcastle United, signing our 3rd choice right back...

You seem to imply a player will get better here...

A player coming in is good news. Looked excellent at SJP when he played right back against Jonas, and even though it was just one game, we at least know he actually has the potential to play at that level. Just a case of getting it out of him regularly.

I always like to see decent young players from the championship being given a chance to step up to a higher league, you just never know what it will bring out of them. It could really be the making of them a lot of the time. These players just don't get enough of a chance I don't think. Perch seems to be an excellent and very strong character, and so hopefully he relishes the challenge and takes his game to the next level. It will also probably be a good thing for him to get a new start away from his hometown club. Hope it works out and we get the same sort of production as Everton have got out of the likes of Lescott and Jagielka.

A player coming in is good news. Looked excellent at SJP when he played right back against Jonas, and even though it was just one game, we at least know he actually has the potential to play at that level. Just a case of getting it out of him regularly.

I always like to see decent young players from the championship being given a chance to step up to a higher league, you just never know what it will bring out of them. It could really be the making of them a lot of the time. These players just don't get enough of a chance I don't think. Perch seems to be an excellent and very strong character, and so hopefully he relishes the challenge and takes his game to the next level. It will also probably be a good thing for him to get a new start away from his hometown club. Hope it works out and we get the same sort of production as Everton have got out of the likes of Lescott and Jagielka.

I agree. Much rather have Perch as back-up for RB/LB (or maybe even first choice RB ahead of Simpson) than JLS that's for sure.

You seem to imply a player will get better here...

No, just stating that the people who watch and make their judgements can sometimes get it correct, but sometimes get it woefully wrong.

I feel mostly like this, we have a number of players with a point to prove... hopefully they will.

Guest johnson293

Nice... another signing 'under the radar'.

So does this go down as 'capital outlay'?

So, will that signing mean we won't be signing Gosling? (If there ever was a chance) Isn't Gosling RB as well?

Centre mid i think.

Yeah, just checked it on wiki. He can play full back, right wing and centre mid.

Forest fans seem very happy about the deal it looks...they don't rate him too much and if the fee of 1 million is correct as one of them is saying it's their best piece of business ever! Kinda worries me

Still...Hughton's signing apart from Best have been very good so far which means I'm willing to give him some time to prove what's he worth