Should the forum adopt another team ?

madras

fc kaiserslautern just for the logo:

http://imagecache.soccerway.com/new/teams/150x150/973.gif

Has to be these, they won the league few years back (we nearly did), then got relegated and just got promoted this season back to bundesliga. They have a class stadium (like us) and their badge says fuck, plus I already have one of their shirts.

Guest firetotheworks

Lovenkrands mistreatment!!! f*** them.

NUFC mistreated Sir Bobby Robson, it had nothing to do with the fans. So once more I say, Shalke.

Guest firetotheworks

Has to be these, they won the league few years back (we nearly did), then got relegated and just got promoted this season back to bundesliga. They have a class stadium (like us) and their badge says f***, plus I already have one of their shirts.

My best mate lived there for 18 months, he maintains (despite still generally bumming the Germans) that it's a town full of arseholes, and an American military base that, in his opinion adds to that. A big fat NO from me.

Has to be these, they won the league few years back (we nearly did), then got relegated and just got promoted this season back to bundesliga. They have a class stadium (like us) and their badge says fuck, plus I already have one of their shirts.

:snod: :thup:  ...supposed to be very pretty area as well.

Has to be these, they won the league few years back (we nearly did), then got relegated and just got promoted this season back to bundesliga. They have a class stadium (like us) and their badge says f***, plus I already have one of their shirts.

My best mate lived there for 18 months, he maintains (despite still generally bumming the Germans) that it's a town full of arseholes, and an American military base that, in his opinion adds to that. A big fat NO from me.

but the logo, Kid, the LOGO!  it's so provocative!    :smug:

but the logo, Kid, the LOGO!   it's so provocative!    :smug:

Play in red/white though, I'm out.

but the logo, Kid, the LOGO!   it's so provocative!    :smug:

Play in red/white though, I'm out.

touche. :undecided:

i've had to look past red on shirts as my chicago fire play in it...  but i understand your choice.  :sadnod:

St Pauli are way too cool and popular to get our support. We need someone nobody likes particularly, who are historicaly shite so our invasion of their stadium would be truly noticeable.

If you choose a Norwegian team I can possibly hook you guys up with ways to actually watch them play, plus, they play in the summer when nothing else is on.

The Norwegian birds are nice too maybe we could go over on the ferry and you could organise a jolly up with loads of chicks @ a party laid on for us but no blokes but us  :smug:

Depending on the town that wouldn't be too much of a problem tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking hell, that was so unbelievably shit that it got a laugh, well done.  :lol:

Why don't we try to identify what is currently the worst full-time professional club in the world, and get behind them?

Lyn in Oslo Norway must be up there  :lol:

They don't exist anymore. :pow:

Why don't we try to identify what is currently the worst full-time professional club in the world, and get behind them?

Lyn in Oslo Norway must be up there  :lol:

They don't exist anymore. :pow:

Didn't they just got degraded to like 7th division?

Nope, completely wound up. They can form a new club and start there, though. But it would be a club founded in 2010. Lyn itself is a sporting club in various sports, so it was just the football department that went under. Which means the club itself can re-form a football department and re-form the club in a lower division.

Also, my suggestion: http://www.b-gjengen.com/images/2010/ranheim.png

Group of part-time local lads doing really well in the Norwegian second tier for the first time in their history (IIRC). Being a Trondheim team, there's barely any fans following them as they're all following Rosenborg. It's like if Gateshead would become a Championship team whilst we're in the Prem. Already fallen for them a bit this season as they make loads of money for me betting wise. :lol:

Wouldn't it make sense to pick a club in a league that runs over the summer, would make the off season much more fun.

ie: MLS or the Norwegian League.

I'd vouch for Vancouver Whitecaps, we would get to follow them from the start as the join the MLS for the first time next year. We also have the links with Sir Bobby and Pedro bother being involved managing and playing for them.

Wouldn't it make sense to pick a club in a league that runs over the summer, would make the off season much more fun.

I'd vouch for Vancouver Whitecaps, we would get to follow them from the start as the join the MLS for the first time next year. We also have the links with Sir Bobby and Pedro bother being involved managing and playing for them.

Vancouver is not a bad shout.

One of the Aussie teams who's on the Pools list. Wollongong Rovers or someone.