Dan Gosling

Dave

Guest neesy111

£4m well spent. Love us doing it on the cheap.

What is the 4 million, wages? We didn't pay any amount of compensation for Gosling; I thought this was the only reason we signed in the first place. "Risk free".

The club includes wages into any signing.  Hence why we can't afford to sign anyone.  True Story.

£4m well spent. Love us doing it on the cheap.

What is the 4 million, wages? We didn't pay any amount of compensation for Gosling; I thought this was the only reason we signed in the first place. "Risk free".

£1m a year plus signing on fee.

• 3 months later...

Get rid of this hapless lad, he's done absolutely fuck all since joining us. Sick of this mediocre attitude, GET SOME GOOD, HUNGRY PLAYERS IN! this lad just seems content to mope about collecting his wages and watch his career slip away

Bigi is 10x the player Dan is in my opinion, it's just a shame no-one will buy this guy.. he'll have to perform miracles to change my mind at this point, though watch him warm that bench to the max.

Get rid of this hapless lad, he's done absolutely fuck all since joining us. Sick of this mediocre attitude, GET SOME GOOD, HUNGRY PLAYERS IN! this lad just seems content to mope about collecting his wages and watch his career slip away

Bigi is 10x the player Dan is in my opinion, it's just a shame no-one will buy this guy.. he'll have to perform miracles to change my mind at this point, though watch him warm that bench to the max.

What's that based on? The moment we finally gave him a loan he jumped at the chance and played most games for Blackpool.

What's that based on? The moment we finally gave him a loan he jumped at the chance and played most games for Blackpool.

Granted he's been injured but there's just nothing that comes from planet Gosling. He's been here years now and doesn't seem to kick up much of a fuss about not getting his chance, he's just a hidden squad player that offers zero when he plays. By attitude I was meaning our board, seemingly content with mid-table mediocrity