Dan Gosling

Dave

• 1 month later...

How did he pass the medical?

not the first time someone with a long term injury has passed a medical, so long as nowts else wrong they can overlook the injury i think if they believe it will heal fine. Downing joined villa with a broken foot and hunt joined wolves in the summer injured

Looking forward to seeing him play tbh. Not arsed what the Everton fans say.

Same, even from the negatives comments he sounds like he would add something. Most said although he wasn't quick he was all over the pitch, had loads of energy and had a knack of getting in good goalscoring positions.

I saw him destroying Liverpool in the FA cup. Very Beardeslyesque he will be a fixture for us for many years to come.

This is the second time I've seen you compare him to Beardsley. Please can you explain why you think this is the case?

From Physio Room:

Newcastle United 6

A Carroll      Groin Strain                    no return date 

R Taylor        Ankle/Foot Injury            no return date   

S Ameobi      Ankle/Foot Injury            no return date   

H Ben Arfa    Broken Leg                    no return date   

S Harper      Broken Collar Bone        22nd Dec 10 

D Gosling      ACL Knee Injury            1st Jan 11 

I saw him destroying Liverpool in the FA cup. Very Beardeslyesque he will be a fixture for us for many years to come.

This is the second time I've seen you compare him to Beardsley. Please can you explain why you think this is the case?

Because he's completely mental, man. Apparently a deflected goal equates to destroying a team.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your posts make me raise a smile, EG. Cheers.

Look at the bitterness, first it was Rooney but now they have lost a young Beardo on a free.

You are gutted!