Dan Gosling

Dave

I thought him and Obertan both played well tonight.

He was a bit iffy first 10 minutes but seemed to take on more responsibilty when raylor went off and perch went to left back and was always looking for the ball and put in a good shift.

But, like i've also said about Vuckic i'm not convinced of his ability to step it up and play at premier league level.

He did nothing abysmal apart from a few shots.

Put in a few decent challenges early on but that was the sum total of his play really.

Reminded me a little of Martin Brittain when he got the odd chance, looked fairly tidy but offered nothing else.

Hope he improves but he won't get the game time here.

He almost set up their equaliser fifteen minutes from time by literally handing over the ball to their striker at the edge of the box. If that's not abysmal, what is?

Well apart from that!!

Forgot :lol: :okay:

he suppose to be a midfielder aka footballer,  yet he looks like a fish out of water.  shocking player.

like to see him get his chance playing behind a striker or second striker as he does make great runs into the box.  he started there tonight until raylor hobbled off and vuckic took over that role.

there's no place for gosling in our midfield, he's like nolan, useless with the ball.  might be useful behind a striker. 

Finishing has looked woeful every time i've seen him in a newcastle shirt. Seen far worse players than him play for us but he does look like he needs a loan to a championship team except we are short of numbers.

Behind the striker will be his postion, like.

Maybe, but it won't be in the Premier League.

Look a million miles away. Seen precisely fuck all from him to convince me he's even playing in the right division.

Guest neesy111

Behind the striker will be his postion, like.

Behind the manager in the fucking dug out will be his position.

:thup:

He was a bit iffy first 10 minutes but seemed to take on more responsibilty when raylor went off and perch went to left back and was always looking for the ball and put in a good shift.

But, like i've also said about Vuckic i'm not convinced of his ability to step it up and play at premier league level.

Gosling's white, you're thinking of Bigi

Gosling's white, you're thinking of Bigi

Bigiramana had a decent enough game as well but Gosling had more possession and was picking the ball up off the centre halves to start off moves.

I agree with Ronaldo that behind the striker is his best position. Before Raylor got injured he was looking bright and got into the box on a number of occasions. However, i'm just not convinced he has the talent, nor will he get the opportunities to make it here. Hope I am wrong, but can't see it.

Probably would have been a decent player around the time he was bought, but the club has moved forward since then and we've been buying players a with more focus based on technical attributes, which Gosling is sadly lacking in.

Guest pete in thanet

Stuck firmly in the development squad with Bigi clearly ahead of him despite being younger and just signed

Just my opinion