Dan Gosling

Dave

Guest Phil K

He was thunder s***.  Shame really as when he signed, I had high hopes for him.

Me too. I still think if he's given enough consecutive games he'll be good. Only while here he's been given a chance and not delivered and had one injury after another. Genuine injuries, just unlucky. Thing is, he's been given another chance at top league, and he has to deliver.

Don't have anything against the lad.  Must be pretty galling to suffer such an injury then Pardews management.

Never showed anything here, good luck to him.

The only argument that anybody can make for him is that he has on the odd occasion found himself in goal scoring positions. The fact he can't particularly do anything else as a footballer (Including have the poise and technique to take those chances) means he is no use. He has been unfortunate with injuries, but when he's made the field he's shown absolutely nothing to suggest he has what it takes to be a competent central midfielder.

I think he'll get 6-7 goals for Palace. Good signing for them really cos he'll probably merk the Championship if they go down after a season of actually playing.

Wish we'd hung onto Perch now like.

I think he'll get 6-7 goals for Palace. Good signing for them really cos he'll probably merk the Championship if they go down after a season of actually playing.

Wish we'd hung onto Perch now like.

Why? we still have Bigi, Cabaye, Sissoko, Anita, Tiote with the likes of Marveaux, Ben Arfa and Gouffran being able to play the more advanced role.

Really don't see the issue, if anything we had too many players in midfield.

Most people were saying Perch was alright to leave cos we'd never manage to shift Gosling.

Oh right :lol:

Gosling is deadwood who offers nothing and we have more than enough midfielders to not be concerned with Perch's sale.