Dan Gosling

Dave

I don't know on what basis people are predicting that Gosling will get goals. (Even his most renowned goal in his career wasn't properly seen. :memelol: )

The one thing he did in his time here was have the ability to arrive in the box at the right time. With more game time he'll get even better at that and will inevitably score a few.

I wonder how much we are paying them.

Was thinking the same. Wasn't he on like £25kp/w?

Imagine if we got like £800k for him?

Gosling + Perch = £1,5m +- £35-40kp/w in wages too.

Pretty decent business.

Shame how it turned out for him here, I thought we'd snagged ourself a real bargain at the time. He hasn't looked convincing at all. Best of luck to him. One of those occasions where signing the replacement won't be difficult at all.

He's had very bad luck with injuries in his career but when playing he hasn't shown anything like the talent required to be a valuable player for any aspiring team in this league.

Scored a couple of key goals for us (Liverpool FA Cup, Man Utd in the league) which I thank him for but the truth is I don't think he's cut out for this level.

Great choice by Gosling.

Considering the performances Holloway got out of some of the players at Blackpool, when he last was in the prem, Gosling will get his chance.

Holloway's 4-3-3 should also help him, if he just focuses on getting in the box from midfield and trying to score, like Lampard did in Chelseas 4-3-3 back in the day.

Is it just me or does the kid have some problems maintaining a certain physique? He's either buff as fuck, think it was last pre-season or year before, and then he looks tiny months later, and then big again and then tiny again? Whats up with that?

It worries me that we have a paper thin squad, we're selling players and we haven't bought anyone yet.

I'm disappointed with the Perch sale cos it means Williamson's still going to get games next season, and he was useful in DM too, but we've lost absolutely nothing in Gosling. One of two or three who was entirely expendable.

It worries me that we have a paper thin squad, we're selling players and we haven't bought anyone yet.

Bigi, Anita, Cabaye, Sissoko, Tiote, Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Gouffran and Jonas.

All players that can play CM or/and AM.

Yeah its paper thin....