Dan Gosling

Dave

What's with all those wrestler avatars?

Mine's because I like to perv :fwap:

Obviously we already know that.  :razz:

I'm talking more about Neil, semtex and Taylor having the same guy in their avatar.

That's it. :lol:

Funnily enough though, they've got another 'exclusive' on this:

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/28853-newcastle-to-give-gosling-the-cold-shoulder.php

Midfielder Dan Gosling could be living on borrowed time at Newcastle United after a deal to move to Crystal Palace collapsed at the eleventh hour.

Gosling was all set to sign on the dotted line with Palace after undergoing a medical on Monday but then walked out on the deal after being kept waiting at his hotel without any contact from the club.

The 23-year-old, who joined United from Everton in 2010 and has only scored one goal in 26 appearances for the Magpies, now has seemingly burnt his bridges with the Tyneside club.

A source at the club told SportsDirect News: “It would be safe to assume that [manager] Alan Pardew and [director of football] Joe Kinnear would look for another club for him.”

A spokeswoman for the club declined to comment.

There is doubt over whether or not the deal is now dead in the water with sources at Palace indicating that it is still up in the air whether or not to pursue a deal with Gosling.

It would seem likely that Palace will drop their pursuit of the player, leaving Gosling in footballing limbo.

Guest bimpy474

Does sound like Palace treated him badly, i read somewhere else that they were supposed to contact him by 2pm and it got 9ish, he agents tried to phone them and they wouldn't take his calls or he couldn't get hold of them.

Does sound like Palace treated him badly, i read somewhere else that they were supposed to contact him by 2pm and it got 9ish, he agents tried to phone them and they wouldn't take his calls or he couldn't get hold of them.

Their loss really. I don't rate him but he'd be a terrific championship player. The major doubt would be his fitness but then they already knew that in any case.

Their loss really. I don't rate him but he'd be a terrific championship player. The major doubt would be his fitness but then they already knew that in any case.

http://i.imgur.com/pw8FVEV.jpg